Home nude

So Im new at this and Ive been trying to find other like minded people to hang out with and make friends but sadly I havnt made any. If anyone thats in Washington state that would be ok with chilling in door and maybe coming freinds let me know if not Ill take what ever advice I can get on anything.

This topic was edited
RE:Home nude

Youre starting in the right direction; posting here and asking questions is a good beginning. Look at the membership pages and sort them by area. That will give you an idea of how many folks are in your general area. Then look at the American Association of Naturists Association ( AANR) website and see how many venues are in your vicinity. Keep posting in the groups and being active, folks will begin to say hello and help in your journey. Dont get discouraged as sometimes its a bumpy road. Good luck & enjoy yourself.

This post was edited

Reaching out is good. We are a community across the earth. I would say a good place too start is with filling out your bio, tell us about you, and your journey, likes and dislikes. Also get certified and add nude pics.

This post was edited

Getting Certified will really help a lot of True Nudists will only correspond and or respond to Certified Members. Just a suggestion.

This post was edited

I agree with all the suggestions so far. I joined TN to socialize with other nudists. Have been somewhat successful. I suggest don't hesitate to post topics in the groups you join, just as you have here. People will visit your profile and you can pay a return visit to those in your area. Good luck.

This post was edited