My rant for the day - People with a bit of knowledge bug me.

I hate it when people have a bit of knowledge how business works and think they are right all the time. I've wasted 2 days of my valuable time on an exclient who feels slighted, when in reality we had done nothing wrong. The crap that is spewing out of their mouth is absolute rubbish and no matter what I say to them it's like beating my head against a brick wall. lol...Thank God for my online experience, as these jokers are obviously message board posters from somewhere and are used to hiding behind their monitor and at least I have the experience dealing with people like that. The funny thing is, these people are being libelous to me and if they keep it up, my employer will sue them. lol...Part of me hopes they do, because it would be nice to put them in their place.

Anyways, don't mind me, just venting because I can't throttle my exclient. Thanks for taking the time and to keep the topic nudist, I wish I was naked when I was dealing with them. At least that way they would've been blinded and ran away screaming and I wouldn't have had to deal with all this crap. lol

This topic was edited
RE: My rant for the day - People with a bit of knowledge bug me.

Hey Swifty, I know exactly what you mean. I have been a building contractor for over 30 years, and I just love it when a customer or an INSURANCE ADJUSTER freash out of school knows more about the business and how to fix things than I do...... I am dealing with an adjuster right now, on a rolled roof that blew off in a wind storm, that NEVER even got up on the second story roof, but took pictures from the ground..... LOL The sheating under the roof also need replaced, and he is telling me that it doesn't. I asked him how he would know if he hasen't even been on the roof to look at it????? I even set the ladder up for him, but he wouldn't climb it in his 3 piece suit !!!! LOL I love this business !!!!! LOL Oh, and for me to keep this post about nudisim, I'll be nude later !!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

lol...Being in the insurance industry myself, I know what you mean about adjusters. Hehe...sometimes they don't know their head from a hole in the ground.

An update of my situation, well they are talking lawyers and press. w00t! Libel lawsuit here we come! lol

This post was edited

Oh man, reminds me of my days as a corporate travel agent. I was personally found at fault from everything to the passenger assigned the seat next to "my client" to the rainy day in Aruba to the mechanical delay of a flight (was told that it was my job to get on the phone with the pilot and insist the flight take off as his meeting was too important to miss due to a "mechanics ineptitude"). The topper was when our 24 hour help desk gave my home phone number to a client and I received a phone call at 3:00am saying that he didn't like the suite in his 5 star luxury hotel because the towels in the bathroom were the wrong color (or some such nonsense). He insisted that I found him another hotel that moment as it was my fault. (Telluride - height of ski season, Hotel reservations made months in advance. Hotel was of his chosing, not the one I recommended.)

Okay, to keep the rant in vein of nudism...shortly after 9/11 when airport security got tightened up had a client ask me what I could do to speed the "check point" process up. My answer - lobby for all passengers to be required to fly nude! He laughed and admitted he was being a bit stupid. lol, I don't think he realized I was totally serious! (And this was back in the days when I had no idea that I was a nudist, lol)

Jen

This post was edited

I just got this picture in my head of this insurance adjuster in his 3 piece suit standing next to me, and I'm nude, pointing up the ladder !!!!! LMAO..... I love it !!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

LOL Jenn, flying nude would make the security checkpoint easier. I just wish I had saved the picture a textile friend sent me of lines of nude people passing though airport secuirty. The caption was new government secuity procedures. LOL

This post was edited

LOL Jenn, flying nude would make the security checkpoint easier. I just wish I had saved the picture a textile friend sent me of lines of nude people passing though airport secuirty. The caption was new government secuity procedures. LOL

Tom, I think that might be the same picture my dad sent me a while back..... LOL

Steve

This post was edited

The great thing about working in the Criminal Justice System is the notice in the staff room :-

REMEMBER COMPANY POLICY:- "The Customer is always Wrong!"

Rudie x

This post was edited