RE:No hair

This is a strange topic, it's gone from people asking about hair removal or not and personal preferences, some appearing to be judgmental about others preferences and now to sunscreens. Whatever people choose is their choice, I'm not here to judge or be critical. I have a beard that I keep neatly trimmed, I trim my other body hair because I like to, my choice. I like to get sun earlier in the day, before 11am and after 5pm as it is gentler and so I get an even tan. In the peak of the day, I'll wear sunscreen if working in my yard and clothes if in the street. These decisions are mine, I'm not trying to force my views or nudity or preferences onto others. Happy to explain what works for me.

Exactly, it's a stupid topic.

This post was edited

Exactly, it's a stupid topic.

If the original poster really has a disorder that causes them to have no body hair, I think it is a very legit question. I have known two people personally that had no body hair due to an auto-immune disorder. In that situation, where you have never been able to grow an hair, you have to wonder why those who can remove it all.

This post was edited

If the original poster really has a disorder that causes them to have no body hair, I think it is a very legit question. I have known two people personally that had no body hair due to an auto-immune disorder. In that situation, where you have never been able to grow an hair, you have to wonder why those who can remove it all.

Stopped seeming legit when the poster asked specifically about penises.

This post was edited

If the original poster really has a disorder that causes them to have no body hair, I think it is a very legit question. I have known two people personally that had no body hair due to an auto-immune disorder. In that situation, where you have never been able to grow an hair, you have to wonder why those who can remove it all.Stopped seeming legit when the poster asked specifically about penises.

Hahaha, exactly!

This post was edited

If the original poster really has a disorder that causes them to have no body hair, I think it is a very legit question. I have known two people personally that had no body hair due to an auto-immune disorder. In that situation, where you have never been able to grow an hair, you have to wonder why those who can remove it all.Stopped seeming legit when the poster asked specifically about penises.

Hahaha, exactly!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy