After work

I had a routine for getting out of my work clothes as quickly as possible without being nude in the car when I was working on traditional business dress days in warm weather.
Carry jacket to the car.
Remove tie on entering car.
Unbutton shirt while driving.
Upon entering house, lay jacket and tie on couch by front door.
Remove shirt and undershirt while walking to bedroom and drop in hamper.
Sit down and take off shoes.
While rising to standing position, unbutton and unzip pants.
Remove pants, underwear and socks in one motion.

Anyone else have a routine for removing clothing quickly?

This topic was edited
RE:After work

While rising to standing position, unbutton and unzip pants.Remove pants, underwear and socks.

So you do wear underwear.

Didnt you tell everyone you put all yours in the bin.

This post was edited

That sounds like a lot of clothing,!!! Apart from boots, which come off when I get in the van cos hate trying to drive with them on, pedals too close together, no feeling as to where your feet are, after that only 2 items left, shorts and tee shirt which dissappear into washing machine on my way to the kettle

This post was edited

While rising to standing position, unbutton and unzip pants.Remove pants, underwear and socks.So you do wear underwear.Didnt you tell everyone you put all yours in the bin.

I wore underwear when I was working but stopped shortly after I retired.

This post was edited

That sounds like a lot of clothing,!!! Apart from boots, which come off when I get in the van cos hate trying to drive with them on, pedals too close together, no feeling as to where your feet are, after that only 2 items left, shorts and tee shirt which dissappear into washing machine on my way to the kettle

I worked in an office that was mostly traditional business dress when I worked there, with some casual days.
Now that I am retired, I rarely wear long pants in warm weather (went over 4 months without wearing long pants in 2020). Also stopped wearing underwear and undershirts. Now my normal summer routine is that I drive in just shorts. Shirt and footwear go on when I get to a place that requires them and come off as soon as I leave. I only have shorts on when I drive home, so I only have 1 item to remove when I get there.

This post was edited

On business casual days I had 3 less items, no jacket, tie or undershirt.

This post was edited