Wife encouraged husband

I have seen a lot of posts here and elsewhere about men encouraging wives to be more comfortable with nudity and some of same sex male couples with one taking the lead.
I haven't seen many examples of the woman being the lead and the male following related to nudity.
Has anyone here been in this situation or known someone who was?

This topic was edited
RE:Wife encouraged husband

I have seen a lot of posts here and elsewhere about men encouraging wives to be more comfortable with nudity and some of same sex male couples with one taking the lead.I haven't seen many examples of the woman being the lead and the male following related to nudity.Has anyone here been in this situation or known someone who was?

I have a few first hand accounts of seeing women taking the lead.

Have you any first hand knowledge?

This post was edited

I have seen a lot of posts here and elsewhere about men encouraging wives to be more comfortable with nudity and some of same sex male couples with one taking the lead.I haven't seen many examples of the woman being the lead and the male following related to nudity.Has anyone here been in this situation or known someone who was?I have a few first hand accounts of seeing women taking the lead.Have you any first hand knowledge?

Just two examples.I was at Gunnison one day and a couple set up nearby and she stripped immediately and he left his shorts on for a while. In talking to them, she just asked if he wanted to go to the beach and drove and he didn't know it was clothing optional until they got there. He did eventually take the shorts off.Not sure if this counts or not. I was at Sunny Rest. A couple parked next to me and the woman took off her sundress immediately and was wearing nothing underneath. The man left his shorts on until they got to the pool area.Not nude, but in a similar vein.I wear swim briefs often.I have heard women in skimpy swimsuits say to their husband/boyfriend in swim shorts that he should wear something like that too when they see me.Are you willing to provide more information on instances where you observed women taking the lead?

This post was edited

We usually stay along the side of couples as close friends. We have several friends where it was the wives that started things off on the social side. No one can really know what goes on behind closed doors of a home. No one would ever imagine we were home nudist for 15 yrs before going social and thats been under wraps for 10 yrs now. My Luann is a very active member in the forefront of many club projects. Once we roll into the gate at the club it's a different world for us who are always in the public eye due to our public business.

This post was edited

I met one such couple at our BnB earlier this year. The wife had been interested in nudism for some time; and when the last of the kids left home, she decided to wanted to get "out there" and experience the nudist life. Her husband went along with it; but she was clearly the "driving force" behind their resort visits. She was outgoing and "confidently naked"; and him not so much.

I don't think it's the norm; but I also think it's not as uncommon as one might think.

This post was edited

Nudony I concur with your post. I know it made a diff when our last child was successfully launched. After that things did feel more free to do what we will. We spent every weekend traveling to swim meets and being responsible parents and now it's our time.

This post was edited

In my nudist/naturist circles of friends I know at least two CIS couples where the the woman is the lead on their nudist way of life and one gay couple where one partner was more of the initiator.

Then there are several single women I know who stepped into the space on their own then later brought male friends partners along.

This post was edited

Lorna and I discovered naturism together when we first encountered a CO beach. We used the same beach for a couple of years while staying at a textile hotel.

It was Lorna who took the plunge and booked us into a naturist resort and it is her who looks when we want to try a different place.

We met and are still very good friends with another couple who have a very similar story, and both women have been trying to arrange a combined holiday since before Covid.

Im very happy to let her take the lead.

This post was edited

Im very happy to let her take the lead.

That's cool!

I'm definitely the driving force behind our nudist life style; but my wife Liz is certainly not a passive participant.
When I was bemoaning the fact that social nudism in the Midwest is limited to 3 months per year, she was the one who did the research, found a year-round nudist BnB; and booked us a 3-day weekend there. And this in spite of the fact that she was not 100% sure about spending an entire weekend naked at someone's house. She continues to take the lead on the BnB outings to this day.

More recently I showed interest in an after-hours event at the resort. She again took the lead by booking a hotel room nearby so that we could stay late and come back the next day.

It's just nice that Liz will put some thought and energy into our nudist outings. It sure beats "dragging her along for the ride."

This post was edited

My late wife encouraged i went and stayed naked on a holiday. Once that cat was out the bag it wasnt going back in. She loves me being nude in public as does my gf now.

This post was edited

Twice I have hosted couples here and the wife and I have stripped to soak in the hot tub and the hubby has stayed clothed . They simply had no interest in soaking and we're fine to sit by the hot tub while the Mre and I soaked nude

This post was edited