Paya Bay Resort - Roatan

Anyone been here? I will be in Roatan next week while on a stop on a cruise and they offer a day pass for 85.00 which includes transportation to and from the resort, as well as lunch and the use of all of their facilities. Although not specifically a nude resort they do designate certain weeks as completely nude weeks which next will be one. It looks like a great resort and a place to get away from it all. The website is www.payabay.com

This topic was edited
RE: Paya Bay Resort - Roatan

I spent the day at the Paya Bay Resort in Roatan, Honduras while on a stop aboard the Carnival Dream recently. This is an awesome place if you want to get away from it all and be off the beaten path. There are about 4 different beaches, each one unique and although not considered completely clothing optional, they now offer weeks where all guests are welcome to be clothing optional. Bliss beach was my favorite and the food in the open air restaurant overlooking the ocean was amazing. The rooms are small, but nice, rustic and clean with some of them perched on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Take a look at their website at www.payabay.com. I look forward to returning when I can spend more than just the day! Some of the pictures on my profile were taken on the beach there.

This post was edited