RE:Naked at home

i live rural and solo and for decades have gone nude around home inside and outside ( weather permitting) at this point it feels strange
to be clothed at home. Even when others are here I am often nude. When I do have clothes on it feels strange

This post was edited

if u want to talk in videocall write me pls, big hug

This post was edited

I dont have any outside privacy or Id definitely use it by I so enjoy being free in my homeIf I could, Id answer Nude, but, ph well

This post was edited

Yes, you are quite right. I have a home business and a very private back yard so I am naked almost all the time. Very comfy and I can work out back as well.
However, I do go out front to take care of the lawn get mail or answer the door. Plus, if I'm expecting a client I dress out of courtesy to them. I'm sure most everyone would not mind seeing me nude, but I have to maintain a professional image LOL. Plus, the occasional delivery of groceries, etc.

This post was edited

I'm retired so I had the benefit of being naked all the time in the house or in our private backyard. My wife when she gets home from work first thing she does is get naked also. And like everybody else where we have to go and get the mail or have to go grocery shopping we do unfortunately have to put clothes on.

This post was edited

Do any of you have a small amount of clothing since you rarely wear any?

This post was edited

I'm retired so I had the benefit of being naked all the time in the house or in our private backyard. My wife when she gets home from work first thing she does is get naked also. And like everybody else where we have to go and get the mail or have to go grocery shopping we do unfortunately have to put clothes on.

We have retrieving packages and mailbox run clothes. Di has a couple of sheer dresses. You can see thru them only when you're close. I have shorts the same type and a lightweight baseball jersey but rarely wear that unless it's cooler. We walk down the street to the gang mailbox and get our mail. As I stated in the previous post, depending on the shutter positions on the homes across the street, I can easily retrieve packages nude from the porch and almost always do.

This post was edited

An acquaintance of mine works from home 4 days a week and lives alone. A few weeks ago, he mentioned that he rode in the Philly WNBR. More recently, he said that he doesn't have many choices of what to wear when he goes somewhere. I wonder if he is often nude at home.

This post was edited

The moment I am home the clothes come off and stay off until either I have to go out or someone drops in. I would say I am naked 99.9% of the time. I do have a rule for myself though, if i am going to practice nudism, I will be 100% naked. When not, 100% clothed. For me, if nudism is about not wearing clothes at all, I don't. I started being interested in being naked at the young age of 12 and from then on it's been part of my life. So glad it has been.

Then you don't try to keep clothing to a minimum where you can't be nude? I certainly do.

This post was edited

What I meant is I am either clothed for nude not half nude or half clothed...

Do you wear shorts and no shirt where and where you can?

This post was edited