Afternoon routine

I just got home about 2 hours ago and gave the wife a big amorous hug & kiss, sat for a moment and started the afternoon routine. First & foremost, off with the clothes as work was about to begin. The groceries were removed from the car and shelved, the few dry dishes were put away and freshly washed ones went in their place, next came watering the plants, then dogs and checking the cabbage patch-the vegetable-not the dolls, feeding the dogs, scooping the pool & dog poop, opening a beer and lastly checking the rat trap. We did indeed have a guest who was hastily sent to the big rodent den in the sky. Im now sitting here finishing my beer & checking TN. Yep, just another pleasant afternoon made more so by doing it nude. Too bad cold weather is going to mess up my routine. Its just part of the deal.

This topic was edited
RE:Afternoon routine

I had an afternoon routine while working a desk job for a few years on the fire dept. I'd typically get home near 4:30-5p. Like many nudists, it took me seconds to strip and start that ritual.

Throughout my career as a firefighter, I worked 24hr shifts, except for those few years. I was either home in the morning or if I only worked a 1/2 shift, I was home around 8:30-9p at night. Since I had those desk jobs in the middle of my career, it was quite an adjustment being home each night. During those years, we were season ticket holders to our local Class A baseball team. First year of season ticket holding, we attended over 60 games. Second year, 74 games. It was that year that did me in. I love baseball but that was just way too much baseball.

I'd get home after a day at work, wearing clothes all day and I'd walk in the door and my wife stopped me from stripping. Off to the ballpark we went, and I never got get naked til 10p or later, that night. Needless to say, I was never so happy to get that desk job stuff outta my system and back to 24hr shifts at the fire house.

My wife, on the other hand, had an afternoon routine where she came home, got naked after work until the girls stopped being nudists and were uncomfortable with her and my nudity. She said it was a nice break from the then norm when the girls went to a friend's home to play after school. Later, when they were in HS and driving, there was more nude normality in our afternoons.

This post was edited