first time

I was about 7 striped off wanted to see what is was like other than bathroom, was i the basement of our apartment house, 6 units. storage for all, never lo ked. went in striped off and walked all around. there were 6 concrete wash tubs there, windows looking out to backyard, it was lower than ground level. so there i'm standing looking out, heard the door open, hid out. saw a neighbor girl, my age come in, got in a wash tub, got out naked walked over to the window peeked out. she turned around and found me staring at her, said hi. we spent the rest of the next 3 hrs looking at each other naked bodies.

This topic was edited
RE:first time

Nice, its how life should be.
I was lucky, I had parents with a pragmatic attitude, whilst not nudists, they were matter of fact about bodies. When I chose to sleep naked at about 11, it was no big deal. When we had a thunderstorm one night and they came in and said "cummon kids, lets swim" I was trying to find my trunks and my mum said, don't bother its just us. I guess so I did not feel the odd one out we all swam nude, that's me, my 18 month older sister and parents. I was probably (hard to recall) 12 years old then. It was a lovely night and created a bond that had not been there before. Nothing wierd or sexual took place, we just swam nude in a storm.
Steve

This post was edited
RE:first time

Nice, its how life should be.I was lucky, I had parents with a pragmatic attitude, whilst not nudists, they were matter of fact about bodies. When I chose to sleep naked at about 11, it was no big deal. When we had a thunderstorm one night and they came in and said "cummon kids, lets swim" I was trying to find my trunks and my mum said, don't bother its just us. I guess so I did not feel the odd one out we all swam nude, that's me, my 18 month older sister and parents. I was probably (hard to recall) 12 years old then. It was a lovely night and created a bond that had not been there before. Nothing wierd or sexual took place, we just swam nude in a storm.Steve
Liked your story.

This post was edited