Nude Examinations 1970-1985

For the first 15 years or so after I got married, I was always nude for my annual exams. The doctor asked me to remove all my clothes, lay on the table and cover myself with a sheet. By the time the exam was over, I was lying there fully naked. He would end my exam by having me stand while he examined my back. He would then tell me I could get dressed. One time, he discussed my sons recent health problem while I dressed. Back then, there was never a female nurse in the room.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Examinations 1970-1985

For the first 15 years or so after I got married, I was always nude for my annual exams. The doctor asked me to remove all my clothes, lay on the table and cover myself with a sheet. By the time the exam was over, I was lying there fully naked. He would end my exam by having me stand while he examined my back. He would then tell me I could get dressed. One time, he discussed my sons recent health problem while I dressed. Back then, there was never a female nurse in the room.

I had my annual physical for work nude for a few years in the 1980's when I first started my job.
I took everything off as soon as I went into the examination room, and even had my weight checked nude.

This post was edited

Louise, I never had the experience of having nude medical exams, maybe doctors don't want men going nude during exams.

This post was edited

My ex-wife was a nurse in out patients and she'd ask male patients to strip to the waist as it was a Thoracic clinic. She would leave the consulting room and most of the time the man had stripped completely when she came back. She would then ask to put their pants and trousers back on.

This post was edited

I personally believe medical exams should be performed with the patient totally nude. Perhaps not all, but most. That way the doctor can spot problems that would not be obvious. Even chiropractic exams or perhaps even certain adjustments. I am Frogett. A woman. I am a nudist. So it wouldnt cause me embarrassment. But I realize many people would be embarrassed. Just my take on the subject.

This post was edited