RE:Wrong Week

Andi as you noted, *If she wears something, it's usually a sarong or one of her sheer cover ups. Not sure why she wears those, you can see right through them. haha*. I know the feeling on that one as Ruth does the same thing. Shes often nude in the motorhome, once or twice nude under the motorhome awning and nude at the pool area. Other than that, its one of two flimsy colorful coverups around the resort area. Im not going to say anything other than *you look good, sweetie *. Were going to keep on keeping on. I know when Ive got it good!!! =)

This post was edited

Andi as you noted, *If she wears something, it's usually a sarong or one of her sheer cover ups. Not sure why she wears those, you can see right through them. haha*. I know the feeling on that one as Ruth does the same thing. Shes often nude in the motorhome, once or twice nude under the motorhome awning and nude at the pool area. Other than that, its one of two flimsy colorful coverups around the resort area. Im not going to say anything other than *you look good, sweetie *. Were going to keep on keeping on. I know when Ive got it good!!! =)

Better than my wife. She strongly dislikes bras, but won't go without one under her t-shirt or blouse in anyone's presence except me, even our adult son who lives with us.

This post was edited

I find the more she decides for herself when and where to be completely nude, her complete nudity increases more than decreases. I keep the motorhome warm enough that she's completely nude inside almost always. She's usually nude most of the time at our club, resorts we visit but will sometimes wear a sarong or opened shirt for walks. It's whatever suits her mood at the time.

This post was edited