Where are you from?

Where are you from and how long have you enjoyed being nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Where are you from?

I am from Oklahoma. I have lived in 7 states. I am not Canadian, but stayed with friends all over Ontario. Good people.

This post was edited

Im in Queensland Australia and have enjoyed being a nudist since the mid 80s

This post was edited

I have lived all my life in southwester Ontario, so I am Canadian. I have enjoyed being nude since I was a little kid, but a visit to Wreck Beach in Vancouver British Columbia, Canada convinced me that I am a true nudist. I have enjoyed travelling and being nude in many countries around the world. My wife does not have an interest in nudity but she tolerates my interest somewhat. I have visited both Oklahoma and Gympie but not nude lol.

This post was edited

From France and been a nudist since 1980.

This post was edited

I have enjoyed social nudist experiences since 1986 having visited Sunny Glades in SW Ontario, venturing on to Wreck Beach, Ponderosa, New Forest (now Bare Oaks), England, Scotland, Gran Canaria, Cuba, GTA Skinnydippers and many house parties. By far the best part of my life and truest friendships formed.

This post was edited

From Queensland nq, been a nudist most life. Originally a Sandgroper where grew up .

This post was edited

I grew up in the far south suburbs of Chicago with a strict church back ground. So my nudity didn't start till moving out on my own. Was onlt a home nudist, but have been to nude beaches and resorts. Plus, when traveling with friends we rent a home based on privacy with a pool and hot tub...

This post was edited

I am from Calgary originally, but live in the southern interior of BC these days. Much warmer and less people-y so easy to find places to play nude.

I have always been a nudist, even as a little kid. Thankfully, my parents were somewhat nudists themselves so they didnt discourage me!

This post was edited

Originally from Toronto and have lived all over the place, returning to southern Ontario. I didnt realize it when I was younger but looking back on it now I loved being nude outside. I only got more serious and more adventurous in the past few years.

Now I go naked at the cottage and love biking, hiking and swimming nude. Would love to do things in more social settings and in bigger groups.

Cheers,

R.

This post was edited

We are from Victoria, Australia, have been nudists for a few years, and this year I have finally talked my wife into going to a resort for a couple of days. That's if summer ever arrives this year.

This post was edited