Astrology

At least I think that's what it's called. lol...Anyways, my mother recently gave me my baby book and I was flipping through it when a few loose scraps of paper fell out. It was filled with a bunch of weird symbols that I didn't have a clue what they meant. I showed it to my mom and it turns out that when I was born my mother had a friend of hers who read the stars and she read mine. It listed off all the traits I could possibly have and then she wrote down what kind of man I would grow into. Now keep in mind that until recent weeks I had never seen this chart and didn't even know it existed. I could not believe how accurate it was, right to a "T" it was me. It wasn't like she was generalizing either, she was very specific and it was all accurate. Now thinking that I could be biased, I read it to my friends and they were even amazed at the accuracy. So, I'm curious if anybody else out there had their stars read either as an adult or better yet when they were born and if they were as accurate as mine.

This topic was edited
RE: Astrology

Oh NO!!!!!! ......not you as well Swifty! ....lol.

Take it from me mate, no matter how amazingly accurate it might seem, it can ONLY be a coincidence.
The constellations can only be seen from our point of view here on earth. From almost anywhere else in the universe, they simply don't exist, and all this stuff about the position of different bodies in the universe is simply an elaborate ruse to confuse and dismay the uninitiated AND to relieve them of their hard earned cash. Sorry to disappoint you mate! .....but, Life is hard, and then you die! :(

Phil.

This post was edited

lmao! Ain't that the truth! But mate, I shit you not, this thing was really freaky, like it was bang on and this was from when I was a baby. I'll have to try and remember to dig it up next time I get home and show you all.

This post was edited

DId the stars mention that you would be a nudist???

This post was edited

Ken, with the exception of this chart that was done when I was born (hehe...didn't have a choice then) I have never had my stars read. Personally I do think there are a lot of charlitons (sp?) and I don't think I would trust too many people out there to read my stars. I really wish my mom could remember who this woman was who did mine as a baby. I would love to see her and get it done again as an adult, I think it would be interesting to see.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mr Swifty,
The woman that did your " birth chart " was most likely an astrologer ( not a pyschic ).A "birth chart" will explain the characteristics for youon that day & at that moment you were born.There is not a great deal of magic tothis : it is just astrology.
To me , what makes all this interesting is what you said about the accuracy. Since I have had more than one "birth chart " done by a variety of companies & individuals ( to test accuracy ) , I found that there were major similarities. AGAIN, I view all this as a way to know myself better from a different point of view and reaffirms what others already know about you .
If you want to test for accuracy, have a company or an individual do a second chart as a comparison without them knowing about your first chart. Perhapsthis would be a way to compare and reaffirm.

I keep an open mindto things that I don't truly understand because of my curiosity about unexplainable things.
ENJOY ! KEN

This post was edited

Sweet thanks for the info Ken. I had hoped to have internet access this past week, but I don't. But my roommate just bought a laptop, so I'll check it out next week. I'll post the entire "prediction" (for lack of a better word) when I get home next week. :)

This post was edited