Christmas traditions

I have a tradition that all Christmas jobs putting the tree up, baking the cake, wrapping presents are done totally naked regardless of what else I have going on.

I was wondering does anyone else have similar traditions around holidays and if so what are they?

This topic was edited
RE:Christmas traditions

I was wondering does anyone else have similar traditions around holidays and if so what are they?

Since i pretty much live nude here in my rural home, pretty much everything I do , is done in the buff. I put up extensive indoor Christmas decor. I call it my indoor Christmas tree forest. A few times I have hired someone from an online listing to help be get out the totes and pack away
the regular decor. I have let them know in advance that I am a nudist and make sure they are okay working around a naked guy. All 3 guys have agreed. The first one never did strip himself. The 2nd and 3rd guys were buddies . The 3 of us got quite a bit done in 2 - 3 hour sessions
both declined to strip, but when i hired them back in Jan to help put it all away they did finally agree to strip to soak in the hot tub
after we got the totes stowed away.

This post was edited

I spend most of the Christmas holiday away from home, so my decorating at home is spare. But the decorating I do, I do naked. I really enjoy making traditional holiday treats, and cooking is comfortably done naked. I spend holidays with non-nudists, so naked time is limited. It all works out. When I get home after a week away, the clothes come off with a sigh and a grin.

This post was edited

I wish I could do the outside lights this way.

Only because you live in Florida.

This post was edited

Yes I do. It makes for 12 months of nude beach days with a little luck.

Here in NJ we get 4 months when you have plenty of nude beach days and two more that are hit and miss.
If it were up to me, I would spend 6 months in NJ and 6 in FL, but my wife doesn't want to be away from the NJ/PA area that long.

This post was edited

I don't know that I myself call this a tradition, I have put up my tree, decorated, made my hoodie baskets to hand out, pretty much any chores associated with the holiday. I never thought of it as a tradition just looked at it like I am naked anytime I am at home so along with home comes chores.
Countless cookies baked, trees decorated, love the holidays.

This post was edited

I don't know that I myself call this a tradition, I have put up my tree, decorated, made my hoodie baskets to hand out, pretty much any chores associated with the holiday. I never thought of it as a tradition just looked at it like I am naked anytime I am at home so along with home comes chores.Countless cookies baked, trees decorated, love the holidays.

Baking cookies this afternoon.
As the kitchen temperature increases, the clothing will decrease until I am nude.

This post was edited