RE:Undressing: it should be simple, but is it?

I think it was Vermont, actually. It had to do with regulations in a park where nudism is tolerated. I can't remember the name of the park, but if it's important, I'll try to trace it.

In Burlington VT it is illegal to be nude in a park, but not illegal to walk nude down the street. This is in addition to the statewide rules against getting naked in public while allowing anyone to be naked in public. It still isnt expected behavior to walk around nude and there is footage online of a local news crew following a naked man around the city. The news crew even points out that it is illegal to go into the park when the man crosses the street to avoid the park. They do hound the man until he finally gets dressed (inside since it is illegal to do out in public) and he leaves without talking to them.

This post was edited
RE:Undressing: it should be simple, but is it?

This makes you wonder about the logic our elected officials use to make laws. Somehow, somewhere there was a reason behind it all but it has all but been lost in the implementation. About the only thing you can do is chuckle to yourself & smile. Otherwise, you would go crazy!!

This post was edited