RE:Cfnm and wifes

Minimalist wrote:My wife has 2 large drawers full of sleepelwear.We share one dresser drawer , but it's evolved from 50/50 to 80/20. I'd be happy if it was even less, but she prefers me to wear something when kids are at home. Satin boxers are my regular sleepwear when I'm actually wearing sleepwear, same for my sons. She made a sheer pair when we first got married which I still have. I should find out if they meet the standard when kids are about!

What ratio of clothing space would you like?
90/10? 95/5? 100/0?

This post was edited

What ratio of clothing space would you like?90/10? 95/5? 100/0?

In a perfect world, 100/0. Realistically, we are about 75/25 or 80/20.

This post was edited

minimalist75, your mentioning drawer and closet space; a great way for a husband to get a wife onboard with his nudity, giving her your unneeded space! Not many textile women could resist such an offer.

One male-male couple took it a step further. When they both retired, they moved the minimal amount of clothing they kept into the laundry room and gave away their dressers and took out their closets. The laundry room had direct access to the garage and outdoors. They then made a pact that there would never be clothing worn or stored anywhere else in the house. They would dress in the laundry room just before leaving and strip upon entry.

This post was edited

Minimalist wrote:My wife has 2 large drawers full of sleepelwear.We share one dresser drawer , but it's evolved from 50/50 to 80/20. I'd be happy if it was even less, but she prefers me to wear something when kids are at home. Satin boxers are my regular sleepwear when I'm actually wearing sleepwear, same for my sons. She made a sheer pair when we first got married which I still have. I should find out if they meet the standard when kids are about!As I have said many times, I have no sleepwear. I stopped wearing it in 1989 but kept one short set for times when I lacked privacy and one long set for chilly mornings. However, I soon decided that gym shorts were fine when I lacked privacy and sweats and a t shirt worked for cold mornings when I didn't have to go outside, and if I did unexpectedly, I didn't have to change.About years later, I was cleaning out my dresser and found them. Even though I hadn't worn either of them in close to 10 years, it felt liberating to get rid of them.Speaking of drawers, my wardrobe reduction since I retired emptied out 4 drawers, plus enabled me to stop storing out of season clothes elsewhere. My wife appropriated 3 of the drawers for her overflow and convinced me to put my sweaters in the fourth. Between moving my sweaters and getting rid of all of my suits, most of my dress shirts, and some of my business casual clothes, I was able to move my lightweight outerwear from the hall closet to mine and still have a lot of extra space. Maybe I will move the rest of my outerwear there, too.

I'm down to 3 items in the hall closet, raincoat, overcoat and parka. They are all too long to fit in my closet unless I took everything off the closet floor,

This post was edited

What ratio of clothing space would you like?90/10? 95/5? 100/0?In a perfect world, 100/0. Realistically, we are about 75/25 or 80/20.

We are at about 30/70.

This post was edited