RE:The wedding band test

I have one that's simply a pouch held by a string. It's very minimal and very comfortable

Looks fun!

This post was edited

Wedding ring won't come off so I can't test.
Rolling them up tightly and comparing to my finger, one probably will, one definitely won't, and one is too close to call.

This post was edited

Wedding ring won't come off so I can't test.Rolling them up tightly and comparing to my finger, one probably will, one definitely won't, and one is too close to call.
I don't have a wedding ring so I used a 16mm (5/8") washer, which won't quite slide over the knuckle of my little finger.

This post was edited

Wedding ring won't come off so I can't test.Rolling them up tightly and comparing to my finger, one probably will, one definitely won't, and one is too close to call.I don't have a wedding ring so I used a 16mm (5/8") washer, which won't quite slide over the knuckle of my little finger.

Then your test is a little more stringent.
I should try to find a washer or ring that clears the knuckle of my ring finger .

This post was edited

Tried the test with a black g-string and two thongs. They all passed with flying colors. My wife found it amusing.

This post was edited

By flsmoothie:

Tried the test with a black g-string and two thongs. They all passed with flying colors. My wife found it amusing.

Did she try hers? :-)

This post was edited

By flsmoothie:Tried the test with a black g-string and two thongs. They all passed with flying colors. My wife found it amusing.Did she try hers? :-)Not yet, but I doubt any of her bikinis would pass through.

This post was edited

The gold standard for tiny swimwear, and apparently one that's been around for some time, is the wedding band test.Your swimsuit passes the test if you are able to slip it through a wedding band.A few of my suits meet this criterion.

I wouldnt have thought it possible, but my kiniki tanga briefs passed the test

This post was edited

My collection varies... I'm sure some would pass that test... I've worn one of the very brief thongs on a beach, walking to the nude section...
https://lensdump.com/a/VlGGr

This post was edited

by johngw:

I assume the Hom suit is the one pictured above (and below) which my wife picked out as the older suit which should be the standby for when the usual suits I wear to the public pool for our exercise swims are still awaiting a rinsing wash.

Yep, that Hom style formed an extensive early part of my collection. Had the style in shiny royal blue, diagonal stripes (gold, brown, green, blue), pale green (wonderfully sheer when wet, even the lined front was a little transparent), black, red and black with yellow and red streaks. They got set aside in favour of smaller, thinner and unlined suits but I still have them.

This post was edited