Nude video games parties

Just go see this:
https://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81538346/

This topic was edited
RE: Wonderful

Did you click the other video afterwards of the kid who had his WOW account cancedlled by his mom?

Bloody hilarious. :)

This post was edited
RE: Nude video games parties

You know, when I first watched that video, I thought it was just a plug for that silly peripheral. Turns out I was right, it's pure marketing.
https://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/05/naked_gaming_party_video_nyc.php

This post was edited

I can actually see myself organizing one of these someday. I'm a big-time gamer and playing video games nude is one of my favorite ways to unwind.
I just need to see if any other gamers in the city would be willing to get together for something like this.

This post was edited
looked like fun

Thanks for posting. Looks like everyone was having fun. I play tennis on my Sony PS3 since clothes restrict my movement too much. I think it would be great to be at an event like this.

This post was edited

great video, but the comments people left are disturbing

This post was edited

great video, but the comments people left are disturbing
I agree. It's because all of those people associate nudity with sex.

This post was edited

After watching the vid, it does seem a little fake. Especially during the one on one interviews, people kept walking inbetween the camera and the people being interviewed. That's some scripted movement because people would have the respect to walk around the people conducting an interview. Interesting concept for marketing, though.

This post was edited

I like to x-box nude, anyone want to add gamer tags?
Mine is BraveSirRobinBP if anyone is interested

This post was edited

That video is SOOOOOOOO fake! First off, there are way too many good looking girls there. There aren't that many gamer girls, even less very pretty ones and even less that would want to play nude with a bunch of stranger. Hell, there are too many girls there period.
Secondly, how many real gamers would allow themselves to be filmed nude?
And most importantly, if you look at their hands, you can tell they are just pressing random buttons and not playing anything. They probably just got a bunch of people off of Craigslist to do this.

This post was edited

Hey who burst my bubble? I thought everything on You Tube was legit my Newspapers say so.

This post was edited