Naked hiking in the Peak District

Hey all, Ive always wanted to try a naked hike or walk in nature around the Peak District - the only issue is I dont really know anywhere that would be good for a first go, ideally somewhere where itd be quieter then the more popular routes.

Any hints or recommendations would be gratefully received!

This topic was edited
RE:Naked hiking in the Peak District

My tip, wait until May, possibly July. Then just stay off the main trails and keep your shorts handy.

This post was edited

I kinda know the North Staffordshire part of the peak district a bit, around the roaches, that sort of area, that can be quite good and relatively quiet once off the main paths, it's very hilly and quite rocky in parts which keeps your average rambler out for an afternoon stroke at bay, so unlikely to run into aunty Ethel and grandkids, still come across the odd mountain biker or climber or serious fell walker, but being of a more adventurous persuasion themselves I find on the odd occasion I have come across someone, they are not bothered or just curious or totally get it anyway,
By the way if you fancy some company, I always like a good naked walk, it's always good to have some company anyway, for some reason it's better accepted than if you were on your own, some people tend to think a single guy wandering about naked on his own is a bit suspect...

This post was edited

A stat I saw a few months back reckons 20 million people live within 1 hour of the Peak District and some days it feels like theyve all turned up. Getting a place to walk nude without having unnecessary conversations might be difficult. I wish you well.
Never had the courage but some years back I walked the perimeter of Kinder Scout summit and never saw a soul beyond Kinder Downfall until almost back at Edale. Sorely tempted to strip off and walk.
To the west of Kinder walking north to Bleaklow is barren land and you might find very few walkers there too. Kinder reservoir figured in the news with the Kinder Swim Trespass 2022 in April where some outdoor swimmers took to the water. Skinny dip to add to your day?

This post was edited