RE:Nudism and dreams

Cool dream
Being naked in front of others is always good. To bad its a dream.

This post was edited

Yes that's true

This post was edited

Yes it would be fun

This post was edited

Yesterday, I had a dream of category 3.

It was a dark evening and I was standing on a river side. It was quite crowded but silent. Then I realized that that the mob is thickening at one side and people are observing something. I also went there and found that few guys were having bath and in that there was one guy who was wearing nothing but an x-ray plate was hanging to cover his frontal. And as he was swimming and having fun with friends, his cover is getting removed and his dick is out and visible. And I was surprised to see all the men who were standing there and observing were quite appriciative. I asked someone that whether naked bath is allowed. He said Yes, u can have it, no issue.
So I was trying to go to the water but the men's barrier was too hard to remove. I was ttrying hard to push myself through two guys standing close to each other.
And as I attempted to push my body, my erected cock first found its way and it was like I inserted my erected dick through the hairline gap between 2 bodies.
Those guys grabbed it to check what pricked and as they saw it's a dick, they let me pass me and I jumped in the water completely naked with many guys looking at me, and I was very comfortable as skinny dipping is allowed here.
At this point, I woke up at the whistle of the night guard on the street. I was having rock hard erection and was feeling cold.

This post was edited