Peidmont triad

Hi My name is Joe and I'm from the peidmont triad just North of Winston Salem, I've was wondering if anyone here knows of any nudist community resorts or meet up scenes are at and if so when and where?

This topic was edited
RE:Peidmont triad

Hello Joe. I have been living in the Piedmont area for over 30 years and the only place that I know of is the Bar-S-Ranch. They are closed for the season. I am sure there might be some private homes that have get together but I am not aware of them. Hopefully someone will reach out to you with something. I have a couple of friends in the area but e do not have get togethers. Never really thought about it. Good luck!

This post was edited

Hi Joe, Jerseygirl, Im new to TrueNudists, but Ive been in the Greensboro area for several years now. Nice to meet you both!

This post was edited

Yey more Triad people!

This post was edited

Sanford here, good to see other local nudists.

This post was edited

I am from Winston Salem

This post was edited

Hello Gecko

This post was edited

As Jerseygirl point out. Bar-S Ranch is the closest to the Triad. Any other places requires a few hours of driving.
I have been in all the resort in NC, SC, and VA. My favorite is White tail resort in VA, and I love it.
Wife also like it, but she is not a big fan of public nudity. So, we normally goes to the lake and do skinny dipping in our boat.

This post was edited