RE:The myth of the asexual nudist prude

And there it is the completely off topic post designed throw sex acts into a conversation about non sexual social nudism SMH

When it is suggested that sex is bad when it involves more than the physical body, as in when the brain becomes incorporated into the wondrous act of sex, I feel the need to respond directly to the post in whatever thread I find it. In some strange way, I felt it my duty to turn into the wind of this side topic, ever knowing it was not where homeclothesfree was heading. It is also why I quoted Iamnakednow directly.

I apologize to all reading if they find my suggestions - how to help sex become much more than simply a way to get the testicles emptied as quickly as possible - as offensive or a distraction to the general direction of thought. I know I went on about it too long with my last post, diving headfirst into a topic far removed from the original. I was trying to nip it in the bud to use a gardening reference.

And to kick the deceased horse for one more moment, I find it very sad to read how some here think of the act of fully sharing oneself with another as little more than a bodily function. Lovemaking is a special gift. To give one's physical body to someone else in the act of love is one of the most wonderful experiences our short existence offers. To disregard it or demean it by saying the use of the most important sexual body part - the brain - turns the physical act into a perversion is a grotesque misrepresentation.

If getting sex over with makes you feel better, somewhere along the way you have gotten quite lost.

This post was edited

And to kick the deceased horse for one more moment, I find it very sad to read how some here think of the act of fully sharing oneself with another as little more than a bodily function. Lovemaking is a special gift. To give one's physical body to someone else in the act of love is one of the most wonderful experiences our short existence offers. To disregard it or demean it by saying the use of the most important sexual body part - the brain - turns the physical act into a perversion is a grotesque misrepresentation.If getting sex over with makes you feel better, somewhere along the way you have gotten quite lost.

I think you are totally missing the point.

Can you name one person who has posted a comment that thinks the way you have described.

This post was edited

And to kick the deceased horse for one more moment, I find it very sad to read how some here think of the act of fully sharing oneself with another as little more than a bodily function. Lovemaking is a special gift. To give one's physical body to someone else in the act of love is one of the most wonderful experiences our short existence offers. To disregard it or demean it by saying the use of the most important sexual body part - the brain - turns the physical act into a perversion is a grotesque misrepresentation.If getting sex over with makes you feel better, somewhere along the way you have gotten quite lost.I think you are totally missing the point.Can you name one person who has posted a comment that thinks the way you have described.

Posters are either removing their own posts or possibly others are doing so, but either way, there is some editing happening in this thread. My initial post (#6) quotes someone as saying, "Sex in the body is good, Sex in the mind is Bad" and now that has totally disappeared from the thread - except within post #6. That post is the one I was specifically typing about, and then what you quote from me above was in response to the suggestion that I was introducing a sexual component to the topic.

Another post which is now missing from this topic thread, that the poster was relieved after having sex, making it sound as though they do it to get it over with so they can feel the relief of not having to think about sex for a while, rendering my points to appear to be swinging in the breeze.

This post was edited