Is there any nude use on Apollo Beach?

I know Apollo beach is partly closed. Anybody been there recently? Is there in all practicality a nude area?

This topic was edited
RE:Is there any nude use on Apollo Beach?

Hi, the answer to your question is yes, beach 5 is open for business. The beach is smaller from the water encroaching and there is a lot of driftwood both on the beach and in the surf; watch out for that cause the water will make it smack you. But the answer is yes, closes at 6pm this time of year. Not to be disrespectful butI am not certain which area you are coming from. My knowledge is only of the New Smyrna side so I hope that helps and you have an amazing visit.

This post was edited

Thanks. The national park service website in not very clear. Maybe going to try Appollo Beach later this week since it appears that Playa Linda will be closed for a while.

This post was edited

I was there last Sunday, 11/27. Clothing optional (nude) beach at crossover 5 is open, but beach has been seriously compromised. Regardless of high or low tide, water now comes up almost to the dunes. Very little "beach" left. Have to set up almost on the dunes to stay dry,. Nevertheless had a nice day, great weather, met some interesting people. Time will supposedly replace the beach, if Army Corp of Engineers does not do so, first, but not sure if "time" is measured in weeks, months or years. Canaveral website is pretty useless, unfortunately, - not updated in almost a month. Still, Apollo is nearest nude beach to me (in Melbourne), with Playalinda closed indefinitely.

This post was edited

I hope the information was of assistance. I agree, looking at the NPS.GOV site is unclear at best.
Enjoy yourself!

This post was edited

I hope the information was of assistance. I agree, looking at the NPS.GOV site is unclear at best.
Enjoy yourself!

This post was edited

Its open.

This post was edited