RE: first one nude at beach

Is this a question or a fantasy?? Depends on who I'm with. My kids would be horrified, my girlfriend would be mortified and my friends would be confounded as to where they could lay their eyes. My parents would be cool with it. I might doff it if I could just lie on my stomach and tan my buns but I'd probably look for some like minded friends to accompany me before I went all out. Good fantasy tho! Here's hoping!

This post was edited
First ag a nude beach

I'd probably be about the second onexto be honest!!

This post was edited
RE: First ag a nude beach

well i guess there was no right or wrong answer about 60 % would be nude right then and a few would even help put the sign in lol, about 40 % would wait but those who would wait would if the next day arrived and there was a bunch of textiles with protest signs ? i think i would give it about a half hour to let the word spread and for those to read the sign and you know everyone is going to be nosy and read the sign. yes it would be time to do some nude sunbathing and swimming.

This post was edited

Just go out early hours of the morning and put the sign up yourself.

This post was edited

Just go out early hours of the morning and put the sign up yourself.

This post was edited

naturally 11 remember the city truck and work crew were putting up the sign, well along with tezza help how would you wonder if it was illegal or not. i think my main thought to this is how many on here are really nudist and would actully get nude if the opportunity came, the sign went up making the beach clothing optional AKA: nude beach so why wait , nudism isn't suppose to be sexual so removing your bathing suit in front of textiles should be no problem i have been to a nude beaches many times where textiles men, women and children walk up and down the beach in their bathing suits and nudity doesn't seem to faze them or they wouldn't be there walking back and forth. poll of people in the usa show a support for more nude beaches it's the politicians that seem to listen to a few but not the majority of americans with this issue. so again why are you going to wait till the next day, if they were offering free ice cream would you wait.

This post was edited
RE: First one nude at Beach

In the real world, the crew on the truck needed orders to put up the sign. They could not have done this had the sign shop not first made the sign. The sign shop would have to have an order to make the sign. The supervisor of the sign shop would have to have an order from administration. Administration would have needed to have authorization from the governing body. The governing body would have had to have held public meeting on the proposed ordinance, given legal notice and then voted on the ordinance. By the time the truck shows up to erect the sign, half of the beach goers would have been naked in anticipation of the change of status because everyone knew it was coming.

This post was edited
RE: First one nude at Beach

rokker that would never work in America because Americans wants to make thing complicated and controlling, and a select few make decisions that affect many. consider yourself lucky.

This post was edited