Sounds pretty creepy, but we'll keep you posted...

A NY former mayor and city official is charged with endangering the welfare of a minor after being caught naked in his garden by his neighbour. He says claims are not "accurate". Read on to hear the whole story.
https://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Former-Clayton-Mayor-Accused-Of-Exposing-Himself-122687054.html

This topic was edited
RE: Sounds pretty creepy, but we'll keep you posted...

There are some parts of that story that don't make sense. For one, they say he lived across the street, but the garage and garden were next door. Then, they say he was jerking off in front of children, but was only cited with a misdemeanor?

This post was edited
RE: Sounds pretty creepy, but we'll keep you posted...

It does not actually state that the alleged masturbation was happpening during the reported incident or at sometime before, so the ticket may have been issued for the latest incident. As for the across the road or next door neighbours, well "next door" is not necessarilly immediatley next door. Also from talking to newspaper reporters they send in their reports which are often ripped apart and reworded coming out in print as something totally different by the time they reach the printed version.

An example is that there was an incident to which police and para-medics were called recently in Birmingham. When it was reported in the paper the incident moved by about a mile during the report. First it mentioned one road as the venue then later another.

This post was edited
Keep us posted

It does sound a but strange!!

This post was edited
RE: Keep us posted

I think it mentions he had a garage across the street from his house with a garden there as well. Yeah, I guess there was no solid way to charge him with the masturbation as there was no way to prove it. I know I have looked in others' windows when I was nude but not to spy but to check that they weren't home. Then it's easier to relax.

This post was edited

butt to check that they weren't home. Then it's easier to relax.
Yeah ain't that the truth, much easier to relax, When I see the minivan gone from next door its much more relaxing.

This post was edited

"...lives across the street from the P*********'s, but he has a fenced-in garden behind a garage, next door to their home."

Some pretty serious allegations. I, especially, like his assertation that he is too short to peer into the windows. If he's innocent of all of this, unfortunately, some damage has still been done. Very few remember the headlines of "found innocent" but many remember the headlines of "was charged with".

Jen

This post was edited