Male Nudity in the DFW Area

I enjoy chatting with guys who are into nudity and male bonding. I host naked pool parties every year and attend nude events from time to time. Always enjoy it when guys/nudist friends can accompany me. I also have a pool table in my home and enjoy playing games of naked pool if anyone is interested. I have a Part Time Massage Business if anyone is interested as well. I am very open about my sexuality and will chat about anything you would be interested in. I have been a nudist for a great many years and have lots of stories. Be real and you will get real back. My name is Don. My email address is RoyalTouchForMen@gmail.com

This topic was edited
RE:Male Nudity in the DFW Area

Hello Don. Jon here! I'm in FTL area.

This post was edited

Hi. Sounds like you and I have a lot in common. I love being nude outdoors. I have been nude camping and hiking and really enjoyed it. I have never been to a nude party or pool party though. I started a discussion about nude parties or meetings but have only received 1 response. I would like to meet you sometime. Tim

This post was edited

Interested in both massage and group meeting. Sent you an email.

This post was edited

Hi Don!
Pleeeeeeeeeease invite me to any pool parties, hot tub hoots and or naked brunches!
Bobbi

This post was edited