Beginners anxiety

Hello everyone! Im Cole from Montana. Ive been very interested in going to a nudist retreat this summer and I have some questions/concerns. Ive enjoyed nude hikes and skinny dipping for any years. Ive always done these activities solo. I love the thought of being able to connect with likeminded people who share my interests. Im polite and always considerate of others feelings.
I have some anxiety about the thought of going to a nudist gathering because Im still a relatively young man and Im prone to erections happening very easily. I would never want to make anyone uncomfortable or break any rules. My interest in nudism is not sexual.
Does anyone have any advice or helpful words?

This topic was edited
RE:Beginners anxiety

Rule of thumb if you wouldnt do it clothed you shouldnt do it unclothed. If you put your attention on doing activities that are non sexual you are unlikely to have a problem with erections. I always suggest planning a first visit around a time when something that is of interest to you is going on. That way your focus will be on the activity not on the possibility of an erection. The more you think about not having one the more likely it is to occur.

Should anything like that occur cover until it subsides.

This post was edited

it might happen but hey, we are all humans. If you are feeling you are about to start having an erection, I would suggest to keep focusing on something distracting (music for instance) or just to turn on your tummy, until it's over. Best to choose an only men facility, as we don't get offended for that.

This post was edited

I don't think you'll have any problem whatsoever based on how you describe yourself. It's the kind of thing that you don't want to overthink, and just do it. You're just doing normal activities, but nude. It is a bit of a threshhold that you cross, from the textile world to "the nude zone". I think that once most people cross, its not an issue after that. You have nothing to lose, except your hesitations and your clothes, by going. The hesitations will be gone, but you'll get your clothes back!

This post was edited

Two thoughts for you:

If you pick an activity that involves some exercise (yoga, walking/hiking, biking), your body will direct your blood flow to your larger muscle groups, and erections become rare. (I'm part of a nude yoga group class. New guys always worry, but erections never happen because it's physically demanding.)

If your anxiety is overwhelming the potential fun of the experience, I'd recommend masterbation before you go. It usually helps to keep more erections to a minimum.

This post was edited