RE:My kind of group

You could always sell your body / sell sexual services!!!

This post was edited

Lol funny.

Im heading back to Scotland this October. Not sure if Ill go to Norway or Sweden after for a couple of days. Depending on my itinerary, I may come back with new bottles that are not easy to acquire in the states.

This post was edited

It has been awhile since I acquired a new favorite scotch. A year ago or so, on the way back from a nudist resort visit, I picked up Laphroaig Cairdeas. It is a wonderful islay balanced by the port finish. It is not as peaty as Laphroaig 10-year. It is a delightful special-occasion sipping whiskey!

This post was edited

I have tried a new one, Montellu DEW, an Irish Whisky, smooth taste, and I have also hear of another Irish Whisky called Red Breast 12 which is supposed to be one of the smoothest of the Irish Whiskys, with slight notes of vanilla and citrus, aged 12 years. The info on the Red Breast is strictly hearsay from another guy at the liquor store, so not real positive about what he said. He had a "certain air" about him. (more like cheap wine).

This post was edited

As a long time taster of whiskies - mostly bourbon and scotch - sometimes my favorite is the one I haven't tasted yet. The most recent "This could be the best ever" was a Willett rare release bourbon-rye blend. From Scotland, I have a bottle of Mortloch 12-year I plan to open this coming weekend with friends. The delight is in tasting the one (all good things in moderation!) I haven't tried yet which a friend found to be heavenly.

Cheers to each and every new pour!

This post was edited

I have finally gotten a bottle of Red Breast 12. It's a double distilled single pot Irish Whisky. It just so happens the day I got it, I also got a prescription for an antibiotic for a brown recluse spider bite on my arm. was into the dermatologist last week and he is talking about referring me to a surgeon to get it cut out. black scab about the size of a quarter, and the skin is raised and very hard, non pliable for about the diameter of a silver dollar, outward from the scab. Sore to beat the band. And as you know if doing antibiotic, alcohol will negate their effect.

This post was edited