RE:Would you go to an art gallery nude?

There is a clothing optional gallery opening happening in Lincolnshire England soon sponsored by Naked LImpncolnshire,
. Local MP was invited but declined.

This post was edited

Like Mizoka, Doneright, and jaybirds, I've been to the one in Los Angeles, multiple times. And, so folks can find it, the event is actually called Nude Art LA. The website is still active with a 2023 copyright date. nudeartla.com. So, hopefully they will resume events. They began annually, but actually had a couple a year, once they got going. And the organization isn't one particular museum or studio. The events are held in various spaces. Some intimate, with different rooms, some in more of an open plan. Along with the art, they have had artists drawing/painting live models, a space for guests to draw, a catwalk for fashion shows, and so on.

This post was edited

I actually did enjoy strolling around a local art gallery while naked-
The local nudist group arranged the special showing

This post was edited

Just saw this report today from a recent event and thought some might be interested. You can switch over to an English version on the site.

https://www.rijnmond.nl/nieuws/1636286/video-naakt-kunst-bekijken-in-de-kunsthal-voor-mij-een-extra-vorm-van-vrijheid

This post was edited

Love the Getty Museum - spent an entire day there on one trip. Have some pics on my profile page. It would be divine to be nude there though wouldn't it!

This post was edited