Summer solstice hike

Wondering if anyone has any information on nude summer solstice nude hike in southern Vermont, or anywhere else in New England? I wonder if there is any interest

This topic was edited
RE:Summer solstice hike

[Im interested if anything is planned!

This post was edited

I also would be interested if something is planned.thanks

This post was edited

I also would be interested if something is planned.thanks

This post was edited

There is a group that has a hike very year in southern Vermont (wonderful places for freehiking). I havent yet received informaiton about this year's hike. Otherwise, let's organize something.

This post was edited

Hey all, the Vermont solstice hike is held annually on June 21st and starts at 9:30 am. The hike is a moderate 10 mile hike on a section of the Long Trail around Manchester, VT. I have started a group on True Nudists called New England Freehikers which is open to those who are interested in participating in naked hikes in Vermont (nude hiking is not illegal in VT). I have participated in the solstice hike now for 2 years and would like to plan other hikes. If interested, please request to join New England Freehikers. Thanks.

This post was edited

I did a Solstice hike one year. It was great fun. Met some truly nice people

This post was edited

I'm interested with the usual weather caveats: not raining cats and dogs, not too chilly, etc. Not a fair weather person, just not interested in being wet and cold.

This post was edited

Yes Im interested. Thanks

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited