RE:Met my new neighbor

My pool is fenced and mostly private. Someone could see me nude but theyd have to go out of their way to actually do so.
Im often nude out there whether having coffee, cleaning the pool, or just sunning in or out of the pool.
I love the heat. That and the breeze over my naked body feels so good, is so natural, liberating, and erotic. Im not sure if the neighbours have noticed but it wouldnt bother me if they did.
It would be nice to share the experience with others.

This post was edited

My pool is fenced and mostly private. Someone could see me nude but theyd have to go out of their way to actually do so.Im often nude out there whether having coffee, cleaning the pool, or just sunning in or out of the pool.I love the heat. That and the breeze over my naked body feels so good, is so natural, liberating, and erotic. Im not sure if the neighbours have noticed but it wouldnt bother me if they did.It would be nice to share the experience with others.

Similar here. The only time I wear clothes inside the fence is when we have company.

This post was edited

I have met the new lady (mid 50's ?) one side a few times clothed and I think her husband has health problems so I haven't spoken to him, and the have children grown and left home. She has horses so could see into the garden when riding while going past the entrance but I don't think she has gone my way yet.

This post was edited

Love this! Always hoped to get caught by a like minded neighbor.

This post was edited