Cap d'Agde, France - A few questions

I would like to go to Cap d'Agde next summer with my wife. I have a few quenstions, and I would like to hear about your experiences.

We are not campers, and prefer to stay in a hotel. Which hotels do you think are the best? We would prefer a hotel whjich includes breakfast and dinner buffets included in the price (if possible).

Which booking sites do you reconment (we are from the Netherlands, if that helps)?

Is it actually possible to be naked 24/7 during the vacation? So also in the hotel swimmingpools and restaurants, and on the streets and in shops?

We do not have kids and are therefore not limited to school vacation periods. We would like to go around the summer (it has to be warm enough to be naked outside), but still a period considered "off-season", as the prices will probably be lower then. What period to you reconment?

This topic was edited
RE:Cap d'Agde, France - A few questions

Hallo,
Wij zijn fervente liefhebbers van Cap d'Agde, hebben daar ons eigen appartement en zijn op de Oltra Camping in ons mobielhome.
Het appartement verhuren we zo nu en dan aan leuke mensen. Als dit iets voor jullie is, moet je wel voor je eigen ontbijt en lunch en dergelijke zorgen. Het appartement is voorzien van alles, wasmachine, afwasmachine, oven, magnetron, koffiezetapparaat en compeet beddegoed, lakens en doeken enz.
Laat maar weten of jullie belangstelling hebben. Een paar fotoos staan op www.frlstel.nl
Doei
Foppe en Jannie

This post was edited

I would like to go to Cap d'Agde next summer with my wife. I have a few quenstions, and I would like to hear about your experiences.
***I have been visiting Cap D'Agde every summer since 1978.

We are not campers, and prefer to stay in a hotel. Which hotels do you think are the best? We would prefer a hotel whjich includes breakfast and dinner buffets included in the price (if possible). ***Go onto Google Maps. Zoom in on the naturist area of Cap D'Agde. All the onsite hotels are listed there. You'll need to enquire of each hotel whether breakfast or dinner is available and at what cost.

Which booking sites do you reconment (we are from the Netherlands, if that helps)? ***Book direct with any hotel.

Is it actually possible to be naked 24/7 during the vacation?
***Yes.
So also in the hotel swimmingpools and restaurants, and on the streets and in shops?
*** Yes.

We do not have kids and are therefore not limited to school vacation periods. We would like to go around the summer (it has to be warm enough to be naked outside), but still a period considered "off-season", as the prices will probably be lower then. What period to you reconment? *** Avoid mid July to 2nd week in September. Hope this helps. Go in late June or from mid September. Hope this helps.

This post was edited

Yes, in the whole Naturist Village and also the Camping Rene Oltra you can be naked 24/7, also in all Shops and Restaurants. In summer you have 30.000 Naturists in this Village. Enjoy it !

This post was edited