RE: ban swingers and clean up the profile photos

Sexual orientation is (or should be) immaterial here as this is a nudist site not a sex site. I have many friends of different orientations both in the nudist and textile worlds and I am sure many others who belong to TN have also. Unfortunately there will always be a minority who will discriminate against those of another orientation whether straight or gay, just as in the textile world. The one thing we have in common on this site is nudism/naturism and that is where our focus should be.

This post was edited

I'm gonna throw in my 2 cents here. Why not delete the chat board completely? Any time I have been in there, it has been mayhem, with private conversations happening all over the place and very few welcoming voices. Lots of requests for me to show my tits though! That just aint cool. Maybe the problem is rooted in the cameras being so easy to use, and the participants so willing to show swexual acts on the cam. I wont be showing anyone what happens between my legs, that is between me and my man!

I am a little confused, your profile says male so I do not know why people are asking to see your breasts. At any rate anytime people ask to see genitals on cam you canreport that to the mods. I don't watch what is going on men's cams but it was my understanding that if only body parts are shown and no faces that the person can be booted. I would expect that sexual things are going on on private cams not public viewable ones. Maybe I am naive.

If chat were replaced with an IM function like yahoo messengerthenit would probably cost too much and could not be free. Also some people enjoy chat those who don't like it can simply avoid it.There is no reason to take it away completely because of the bad apples.

This post was edited

Why not just ban swingers from this site and demand that everyone posts photos of their faces in their profiles? That'll clean things up a bit! :)

Do you mean ban admitted swingers by enacting adon't ask don't tell policy like the US military had towards gays? Because other than by admission it isimpossible to tell.

Also, do you mean only pics wiht faces can be posted no body parts? Or do you mean that every single account must have a photo and it ust show the face clearly?

If the former that is already the policy body parts alone are not supposed to be posted. Not enough people flag the offenders though because many enjoy seeing parts.

If the latter then it will discourage genuine people who do not want to show their faces on the net or encourage peoplewho don't want to post their real photo to swipe a photo of someoneattractive. I do not agree with forcing people to show photos but those that do should not merely show genitals.What is especiallyludicrous is that people like nudebeaver show just breasts, have a nae about their crotch area and then complain about perv men writing. People who invite the pervs by flouting the rules in such mannerdo notdeserve any pity or protection in my view. They reap what they sow.

This post was edited
RE: Double Standards

There is a point here, that is being muddied. NJ broke rules 4 and 5 in
the chat rules, which he agreed to comply with when he entered the
chat. He is trying to have us believe that it should be okay, because
another person was breaking the first rule and therefore that justifies
his misbehavior. It does not. This discussion centers around his being
kicked out of the chat. He was kicked out for breaking the rules. Why
he broke the rules, frankly, is irrelevent. Why NJ is having trouble
understanding that compliance with social conduct guidelines on the site
is as important as complying with any other guideline, is a bit
bewildering to me.

This post was edited

I may have missed prior chats between the people you have mentioned. You ask why males are subjected to strict rules. Well I distinctly remember that a male member had entered the room that night with some very strong homophobic slurs against the members in the chat room. He was then kicked out. The couple you mentioned had raised concerns with the behaviour of this member, and this is what sparked you into action accusing the couple of being fake, swingers etc. That night she had not mentioned anything about swinging let alone anything suggestive towards any other member. I did continue speaking with the female member of the couple you are referring to privately, and in all honesty it was a pleasure. She did not suggest anything about swinging, or did not ask me to stand up unlike other members (both male, female and couples). Yes there probably needs to be more consistent rules (I had a picture removed, which compared to other members pics it was very tame, but I accepted it and moved on). I really think that on the night, you and your friend were out of line and can't complain about the action the moderator took. Out of all the people in the room at the time, you singled out one couple. Pretty poor form in my opinion. All for more consistent approach to all members, but please drop your case against the people you have named, as it is getting really boring to be honest with you.

Youmust betalking about someone else becausewhat transpired did not happen in the evening nor did it have anything at all to do with homosexuality. The supposed couple I am referring to (sarascott) took issue with beachcouple67's general comment that he was sick of fake women and couples and openly mentioned "their" swinging (I seriously doubt it is a couple) multiple times in the room including the day Iresponded by saying this is not a swinger site which is what got be booted. Numerous women told me thatwhile talking to this couple someone purporting to be the wife was commenting on their body parts and severely hitting on them which leads me to belive it is probably a single man posing as a couple. For instance one friend of mine said she was discussing how they have nude car washes and sarascott told her that she would have loved to wash her nice breasts and body instead of cars.

As far ashomosexualsare concerned the reason so many people have a problem might be because so many flagrantly violate the rules by hitting on others or talking about sex. Note that I did not say all but a good number do and many lie about their orientation.No less than 5 supposedly marriend men who approached me who had straight listed in their profile wound up wanting to meet a man alone.They stated they are straight but kept talking about how much they enjoy seeing male genitalia and how they would like to touch. My own sense is that they are not nudists at all but merely lookingfor a way to either see nude men or play with nude men.

Anytime a male is on cam there might be 10 guys and only one female if that viewing them and many of the men are obviously gay because they will PM with sexual comments. The same way women do not appreciate men perving neither do mostmen appreciate that from gays.

I have little doubt that some gays/bis even pose as women and couples in order to fool men into showing themselves nude to them. But surely most of the fake profiles are men trying to see women nude. Just look at the numer of female profiles only looking for other women. I seriously doubt that 50-60% of women who are nudists are lesbians.Most of these profiles are men who are trying to get womento talk to them and share photos with them. The irony is that most likely it is one man talking to another man both of them fooled. Not that such matters to some because I have been approached by men and asked if I have any photos of women to share with them and if so they would share with me.

The genuine gay nudists here are most likely outnumbered by the gay pervs the same way genuine men in general seem to be outnumbered by the pervs and genuine females are definitely outnumbered by female profile pervs (mostprobably men not even women) Thus the same way men in general get a bad rap beause of pervs so toodo gays.

DO to the enormous number of gays who kept hitting on me I specifically put in my profile that I am not gay, bi, bi-curious etc. I thoguht this would get them to stop hitting on me. Instead It got me hate email from some and others ignored it and have hit on me anyway. That kind of thing is what puts people off. Just because we do not want to be hit on does not make us homophobes. Moreover ignoring our wishes and hitting on us anyway is just going to scare us into thinking that we can't trust many gays to behave around us.

This post was edited