Friends in Virginia Beach

Hello everyone. Im a single straight male nudist. Ive live here in Virginia Beach for 2 years and I have yet to find nudist friends to hang out with. I would love to meet some friends just to chill with nude

This topic was edited
RE:Friends in Virginia Beach

Hey guy! Im in Hampton. Im down to hang

This post was edited

I visit VB often but not as much as Id like. I am hoping to move that way sooner than later. When I visit Im over near Oceana. But yeah, definitely hope to move that way, way sooner than later. Miss it so much.

This post was edited

Hey! It is difficult to find true nudists around. Im not far from VA Beach if you ever want to hang out. If you have a place to hang out I dont mind driving there. Its always great meeting other nudist guys! Just let me know!

This post was edited

I live in Virginia Beach as well.

This post was edited

Virginia Beach here as well... have met Ranger in person and he is a great guy.... If you want message for more info but.... bonfire this Sat the 4th of Mar...

This post was edited

Thanks everyone. I would love to meet you guys and hang out a bit. Im actually off work tomorrow so Im pretty much free all day

This post was edited

Looking to hang tonight if anyone is up for it

This post was edited

Sorry guys I havent looked on here in a while. If any of you local Hampton Roads Southside / Virginia Beach residents use Skype you can text me. My Skype username name is Big Billy Bare with the profile picture of a sign that says Clothing Optional. Hugs to all

This post was edited

Im also a member of OneLife Fitness if anyone is up for a workout. A couple have sauna in the Mens locker room so we could relax in sauna nude. Im cool to visit your gym I dont have any issues about getting a day pass.

This post was edited

When you guys get a group together, carpool on up to Spa World for a day of relaxing in warm jets with fellow TN guys. The last Sat of every month....would be great to expand the circle.

This post was edited