Totally naked vacation

Hi. I have been dreaming of a totally naked one week vacation without the need to use any clothes.

Is there any nudist resort or camping (preferably in Europe) where complete nudity is accepted anywhere and anytime and where single men like me are welcome?

This topic was edited
RE:Totally naked vacation

Hi. I have been dreaming of a totally naked one week vacation without the need to use any clothes.Is there any nudist resort or camping (preferably in Europe) where complete nudity is accepted anywhere and anytime and where single men like me are welcome?
Ollygrumps and John GW have both posted about totally naked vacations in Europe. Check their profile pages.

This post was edited

Hi. I have been dreaming of a totally naked one week vacation without the need to use any clothes.Is there any nudist resort or camping (preferably in Europe) where complete nudity is accepted anywhere and anytime and where single men like me are welcome?

In addition to them, many others have noted doing the same thing but mostly in the US. Some of them bring no clothing except what they wear to get there and put the same thing on for the return trip. A few have even mentioned leaving all their clothes at home and traveling nude with no cover except perhaps a towel.

This post was edited

Can you be more specific on where you'd like to go? There are many European naturist destinations to choose from.

This post was edited

If you want to stay in Europe, the only place that comes to mind is Naked City (Cap De Ange) in France. Not sure if I spelled that right, but one can go nude throughout most of the city to include supermarkets, restaurants and other places normally shut down to nude use.

Don

This post was edited

Cap D' Adge - France
La Jenny - France
Lavinia - Alicante
Vera Playa - Almeria

Here's a map. Do your research here.

https://www.naturist-resort.com/map-of-naturist-campsites-in-europe.html

This post was edited

Thanks for all your replies.

But in many places I'm not sure do they accept single men there.

And I have understood that in Cap d'Agde and Vera Playa nudity is not allowed in many shops and restaurants and most people are actually clothed at night.

This post was edited

Euronat is another one. John GW posted that he was continually there for almost 13 days,

This post was edited

Many places have apartments to rent with no restriction on singles.

Simply take enough food and drink to last the length of your stay and you can be nude the entire time.

This post was edited

And I have understood that in Cap d'Agde and Vera Playa nudity is not allowed in many shops and restaurants and most people are actually clothed at night.

But there are shops that do allow nudity so just utilize those and forget about the others. You have gotten some good info in response to your query its up to you to use it.

This post was edited

Will be in Vera Playa this summer for five days, traveling solo. Rented a small condo in a naturist building complex and from research I did, one can spend all one's time nude in Vera Playa. I plan to stop at he supermarket on my way into town to pick up some groceries (clothed for that one), then disrobe and spend the rest of my five days nude. There are several snack bars along or on the beach and at least one restaurant that welcome nude patrons. I'll just stay away from businesses that don't allow nudity.
The fly in the ointment is my plan to go hiking in the nearby national park. Nudity in Spain is considered a right of self expression and is therefore legal in all parks and beaches outside municipal areas; some may choose to ban nudity within their municipality - only a few actually do though. So, as long as you are respectful of the people around you and don't impose your nudity where it might not be welcomed due to social norms, you are ok. You can get in trouble with the authorities for causing a public disturbance (which being nude may cause), not for being naked. So free hiking is perfectly fine as is going to any beach if you stay a few meters away from textiles and don't impose yourself on them. I did a 10 km naked hike during my last trip to Spain and the few hikers we encountered didn't even bat an eye (except for one young American guy who didn't know where to look. Ironically, his girlfriend was completely fine!).
Back to the fly. The grey area is whether it is legal to drive nude, which I was planning on doing from Vera to the park which is about 30 minutes away. The authorities consider driving without a shirt dangerous due to abrasions to the skin a seat belt or a deploying airbag can cause in case of accident. Driving nude can be considered distracting to other drivers and therefore cause an accident. So again, it's technically not the nudity that is the problem, it is safety and endangerment to others. I'm sure the police has other things to do than pull over shirtless guys on a country road, but there is always the risk of encountering an overzealous officer.

This post was edited