Naked hunt for my clothes and meds for my heart skipping a few beats

I've been into making dares for myself and to share with friends. I went to a friend's house one day, stripped naked and allowed her to lock up my clothes and my house key in a bag. The hunt was not for my clothes, but for the key to open them up again. 3 keys were previously hidden at 3 different locations in the country next to the road. Only one key was the correct one, the others were decoys. It was under the cover of night, but still risky. I drove to the first location on a sparsely traveled road. Easy to get to, the key hidden next to an abandoned house about 100 yards away. I retrieved the key and quickly found out it was the wrong one. I had to take a picture showing that I made it there and yet still naked.
The second location is more traffic so I decided to try the third location next. The third location was right next to the road very visible, but quick to retrieve. So I did and tried the key hopeful. I then sent another picture still naked as it wasn't the right one either. So I drove to the second location, a semi busy road. The key was hidden about 50 feet off the road in a very visible area. But as there was a ditch there, the path was about 100 yards around to get there. I went around and about half way there I had to hide in the bushes because of cars. No problem, then I went on and almost got to the key when another car passed. Instead of running to the trees, I laid down in the tall grass while they passed. The went by and I stood up to see them stop just ahead. Panicking, I ran to the trees and hid, they couldn't see me, but I couldn't go anywhere but deeper in the woods if needed. The key and my truck was in the open and inaccessible. While I watched them get out with flashlights to look at something, I waited about 5 minutes for them to leave. After another minute, my heart relaxed and I ran out quickly, got the key and made it back to the truck. I unlocked the bag, relaxed now and got dressed, sending one more picture this time clothed. We both enjoyed the night.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked hunt for my clothes and meds for my heart skipping a few beats

Sounds like a fun night ! She must be having fun teasing you ! Lol

This post was edited

Awesome story. I love scavenger hunts, and that one had an extra twist.

This post was edited

After another minute, my heart relaxed and I ran out quickly, got the key and made it back to the truck. I unlocked the bag, relaxed now and got dressed, sending on more picture this time clothed. We both enjoyed the night.

The last picture you sent should have been with you still naked but Holding the clothes out next to you and returned to her house still carrying them instead of wearing them.

This post was edited