Whos up for a meet & greet?

Ok folks, I just asked the non-social butterfly wife (the non-social butterfly moderators other half) about the possibility of a meet & greet get together for our group; who thinks its a good idea? I think Hidden Lake might be a possibility or Bay Bares (watch sand trap road) or other places. My thought is late spring might work; who has a thought? This would have to be a G R O U P effort, please give your recommendations. I am not nor will I ever be the life of the party-if you like the idea & would participate, please respond.

This topic was edited
RE:Whos up for a meet & greet?

Hi John,
Sharon and I would be interested. Late spring is a good time for us.
Hidden Lakes is just north of us (Pensacola) and looks like it has camping/RV spaces.
There are other possibilities, depending on the # of participants.
Derek

This post was edited

When I get a few more replies, Ill contact the folks there. Maybe we could work out some kind of cook out dinner type thing? Well see.

This post was edited

is hidden lakes in milton ?

This post was edited

Its near Milton. It is actually down the road from Jay, FL. Its on the internet as Hidden Lake Camp if I remember correctly.

This post was edited

We have never been to Hidden Lakes , but it sounds like fun ! Richard & Nanette

This post was edited

Does Hidden Lakes have a hot tub?

This post was edited

Its been a few years since weve been there but would enjoy going back. We had a good day there. Met some good people.

This post was edited

Hidden Lake does not have a hot tub; I wish it did. They dont have a pool per se, but a small sand lined depression that is behind the pond dam. I think it is more fun than a regular pool as it has a sand beach. You can find it on the internet.

This post was edited

Weve been to hidden lake before and enjoy the site and the people. We would love to join the group if we are free.

This post was edited

I'd like to meetup

This post was edited