New Members

Hello all and welcome to Small Penis Appreciation! Please tell us a little about yourselves. Its always nice to learn from your community. Im so happy you decided to join us!

This topic was edited
RE:New Members

Im not really a new member, but I havent posted anything yet. Im Kevin from Nor Cal. Im totally a grower, not much shows when Im flaccid. Ive always been concerned enough that it has kept me from being naked around others. Several years ago, we had a pool party, after a couple rounds of drinks, some of the guys were talking off their suits, I did as well. A good friend of my husband looked over at me and said, youve got such a small dick. I responded back, youre an asshole! It was a setback for me and I havent had my suit off in a social setting since then. I appreciate all the guys that have written about their smaller cocks, its been liberating and Im looking forward to this summer and hosting several CO optional pool parties. Small cocks rule!

Welcome to all the new members!

This post was edited

Your husbands friend is an asshole but good for you for saying something and hopefully he will think twice next time. Im sorry that comment set you back, try not to let an asshole keep you from doing something you enjoy! Easier said than done I know but we are who we are and at this time and place there really arent any return or upgrades available nor should it be necessary! If we lived closer Id be more than happy to join one of your CO pool parties and set an example for you to follow and hopefully give you the confidence to follow suit Aka NO SUIT! If youre ever in my neck of the woods or vice versa lets hang out! Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it!

This post was edited

I am so sorry your husband's friend was so awful. I find it sad that people think they have any sort of right to comment about others, in negative ways. I applaud your response! I hope the inner peace comes back, and you can enjoy being nude socially.

This post was edited

Thank you for having me

This post was edited

Thank you for having me

No problem, but why did you block me? Just curious, we havent spoken as I recall,.

This post was edited

Since my first post 5 months ago, Ive been to several CO pool parties and have had a great time. I was a little shy at first to take off my speedo, but once its off, Im good. Yesterday I was one of the first to take off my suit and had so much fun.

This post was edited

Thank you for having meNo problem, but why did you block me? Just curious, we havent spoken as I recall,.

There seem to be an issue with the site (what else is new) that you come across profiles that have blocked you when that individual hasn't done it at all. If I can confirm with individual that they haven't, then I send a 'bug report'.

This post was edited

Thank you for having meNo problem, but why did you block me? Just curious, we havent spoken as I recall,.There seem to be an issue with the site (what else is new) that you come across profiles that have blocked you when that individual hasn't done it at all. If I can confirm with individual that they haven't, then I send a 'bug report'.

Very kind of you! Thank you.

This post was edited

As a 'new member' to this group, I just wish that all guys, regardless of what their genes gave them, are accepting of themselves and not to feel that they are less of a 'man' due to something they had no control over. Over the years of nudism, I've meet thousands of men nude, from casual meeting at nudist places to guys I massage on my massage table. It is very interesting of what idea of what is the prefect cock say is and how they feel they don't have it. Yes small is the biggest concern but so is color, or thickness, size of head, that their cock bends and list goes on. I've asked some, what they would consider the prefect cock, and the responses are so different. Been small, from what I hear and even read here, is that you feel that you won't please your sexual partner. That is so far from the truth. I've meet and spoken with guys that are large when erect, and they been told, 'that's not going in me' by possible sexual partners. Too big is not ideal either as it brings it's own share of issues. They share that they can never get a full BJ, there is no way individuals can take it all down. In both cases, the small guys and the large guys, they need to accept themselves and work out ways to enjoy themselves and feel confident about themselves. One thing that the large hung guys say, they always feel that they are been look at and/or guys agree me be with them only to be able to hold their cocks. In massages, some have shared how others will do a bit of a massage and then go sexual on them. They feel violated and wonder why guys think it's ok to go sexual when they've clearly stated they not looking for it. Respect goes a lot further and is appreciated by them. Having guys tell me that they appreciate the respect I gave them and would welcome another massage to include the genitals. One key thing between men, is respect for who they are and the bonding that comes from that. Hope that everyone finds that peace within themselves, and be proud of who they are as that will attract others to you and those that will make your life more fulling. Stay naked.

This post was edited

As a 'new member' to this group, I just wish that all guys, regardless of what their genes gave them, are accepting of themselves and not to feel that they are less of a 'man' due to something they had no control over. Over the years of nudism, I've meet thousands of men nude, from casual meeting at nudist places to guys I massage on my massage table. It is very interesting of what idea of what is the prefect cock say is and how they feel they don't have it. Yes small is the biggest concern but so is color, or thickness, size of head, that their cock bends and list goes on. I've asked some, what they would consider the prefect cock, and the responses are so different. Been small, from what I hear and even read here, is that you feel that you won't please your sexual partner. That is so far from the truth. I've meet and spoken with guys that are large when erect, and they been told, 'that's not going in me' by possible sexual partners. Too big is not ideal either as it brings it's own share of issues. They share that they can never get a full BJ, there is no way individuals can take it all down. In both cases, the small guys and the large guys, they need to accept themselves and work out ways to enjoy themselves and feel confident about themselves. One thing that the large hung guys say, they always feel that they are been look at and/or guys agree me be with them only to be able to hold their cocks. In massages, some have shared how others will do a bit of a massage and then go sexual on them. They feel violated and wonder why guys think it's ok to go sexual when they've clearly stated they not looking for it. Respect goes a lot further and is appreciated by them. Having guys tell me that they appreciate the respect I gave them and would welcome another massage to include the genitals. One key thing between men, is respect for who they are and the bonding that comes from that. Hope that everyone finds that peace within themselves, and be proud of who they are as that will attract others to you and those that will make your life more fulling. Stay naked.

This is so true in so many ways. If only we could just be content with what we have been gifted.curly hair, straight hair, blue eyes, brown eyes, hairy body, smooth body, whatever penis shape size color hardness stamina you have.so many people spend so much time wishing they could change what they cant. Easier said than actually done but just learn to love yourself as you are! That is the key. It took me a very long time to get to that place but Im glad I did and I hope everyone in this group does too! Thank you for this wonderful post!

This post was edited