First nude workout in a gym

Went to Club Ft. Lauderdale to workout and swim three times while I was there.
Well equipped gym and great pool area.
There were very few people there the mornings I was and almost no one in the gym.
Most of the few that were in the gym were wearing shorts.
Why they weren't taking advantage of the opportunity to exercise nude is a mystery to me,
Everyone was nude in and around the pool and hot tub.
Wish I had seen the outdoor shower the first day so I could have used it every time I was there.
Showering outdoors is a great experience.

This topic was edited
RE:First nude workout in a gym

Yeah that's a great place that is really under-appreciated.

This post was edited

I'm at Club Ft Lauderdale almost every Friday afternoon. I telecommute from the pool deck. If anyone wants to be naked work out Buddies, let me know

This post was edited

I will be back in town Friday 3/31 for the closing on my condo. Depending on what time we get done, I may hit the Club before heading back to Ft Lauderdale

This post was edited

Yeah that's a great place that is really under-appreciated.

Possibly because of the $18 locker fee.
Expensive, but worth it.

This post was edited

I'm at Club Ft Lauderdale almost every Friday afternoon. I telecommute from the pool deck. If anyone wants to be naked work out Buddies, let me know
I hope you don't get any unscheduled video calls!

This post was edited

I will be back in town Friday 3/31 for the closing on my condo. Depending on what time we get done, I may hit the Club before heading back to Ft Lauderdale

I'm sure you are glad to be only dealing with one property.
Is your new home essentially complete?
Are you taking advantage of the move to get rid of any clothing you no longer need?
Can't say any clothing you no longer want because I suspect that would be almost everything!

This post was edited

There were very few people there the mornings I was and almost no one in the gym.Most of the few that were in the gym were wearing shorts.Why they weren't taking advantage of the opportunity to exercise nude is a mystery to me,

Most of the patrons of that place aren't nudists, per se. It's a great facility for sure, but it's an odd vibe for somebody who is only there for nude exercise. I also had a couple nude workouts there last month. Even walking on the treadmill is nice when it overlooks a pool deck full of nudies. The price is not too high when you figure in the large pool, steam, sauna, etc.

This post was edited

There were very few people there the mornings I was and almost no one in the gym.Most of the few that were in the gym were wearing shorts.Why they weren't taking advantage of the opportunity to exercise nude is a mystery to me,Most of the patrons of that place aren't nudists, per se. It's a great facility for sure, but it's an odd vibe for somebody who is only there for nude exercise. I also had a couple nude workouts there last month. Even walking on the treadmill is nice when it overlooks a pool deck full of nudies. The price is not too high when you figure in the large pool, steam, sauna, etc.

True it is a great place, but it costs a lot more than clubs with larger gyms and pools and similar steam, sauna and whirlpools, but are not clothing optional.

This post was edited

I go on Sunday mornings to workout nude and its packed with people at 4-5 am (for other reasons). @Alfresco10 you're right that most patrons are not nudists and its a hookup place. I just really enjoy it for the workout area, pool and the two saunas - just luv doing it all nude.There is a package deal for 6-8 workouts (cant remember how many) that @Luv2bnudeFL (met him there once) told me about and I have purchased it twice now. It allows you 3 (or 4) hrs and it cost like $90 or so. Once you buy the membership for six months you just use each coupon to go in and it includes a locker.May try a Friday PM visit too - Perhaps see you there one day @spaul_2000

So the 6 visit package includes lockers?
Then if you go even 3 times you would save money.

If I go to Ft. Lauderdale again for a week or more I will probably buy one.

This post was edited

So then you work out nude?
When I was there, most of the admittedly few men in the gym were wearing shorts.
I was not.

This post was edited