Social nudity on Wirral

A number of TN members who live in or close to the Merseyside area meet at my home in Wallasey on some Saturday evenings to enjoy social nudity. There were 7 of us last Saturday. Other TN members have told me that they would like to participate but are not available on Saturday evenings. I would be happy to host a similar event on a different evening of the week or a coffee morning or afternoon tea. Please reply to this message if you would be interested in any of those options and I will arrange something if there is sufficient support. My username is colin23.

This topic was edited
RE:Social nudity on Wirral

The next Saturday evening gathering for social nudity at my home is this Saturday. Two of the people who planned to attend have just had to drop out. So there is room for one or two more. Let me know if you would like to be invited. Colin23.

This post was edited

let me know colin if you have a morning meet,always nice too see you

This post was edited

The next Saturday evening gathering for social nudity at my home is this Saturday. Two of the people who planned to attend have just had to drop out. So there is room for one or two more. Let me know if you would like to be invited. Colin23.

Hi would love to attend one of your gatherings, but weekdays are best for me

This post was edited