Real country work - clearing deadfall

The weather today was just about perfect - for working! Yes, I was able to do part of it nude; the cleaning of part of the driveway and scrubbing door mats. Not too challenging but a small part of spring cleaning. The real work came mid-day and was not nude practical. Thats right, cleaning deadfall and other parts of tree trimming is definitely N O T nude friendly. The scrub oaks & their close cousin pin oaks have very rough branches & will scratch you up everywhere. I mean everywhere! Short pants, tee shirt & good gloves are as bare as you dare. And the always fun *wait-a-minute* sticker vines are omnipresent, too. So, for about two to three hours, I trimmed, cut and hauled this past winters victims from a couple of trees. It was a pain but worth it; anybody else do anything similar to start the spring?

This topic was edited
RE:Real country work - clearing deadfall

I am still waiting on a nice day to do outdoor chores nude. Had i done any today that way I would be being treated for frost bite about now. We did have high winds today and a limb dropped in the front yard. So will have to wear something to clean it up . But can have a nude bonfire in the backyard when i get it piled up. Anyone in the area can come by for the wienie roast.

This post was edited

Its really nice to get an invite for a nude social event. Lets see, I head west until I hit I-65 and turn right (north) and keep going for about 15 hours. Does that sound about right? LOL-well, thank you for thinking about us but well have to pass on this one. Maybe another time, when theres no weather advisory and no frostbite chances. Good luck with yours.

This post was edited

Its really nice to get an invite for a nude social event. Lets see, I head west until I hit I-65 and turn right (north) and keep going for about 15 hours.

in Indy you switch from I-65 to I-69 to head north. keep that in mind for future reference

This post was edited

I think I visited that area many years ago in my green airplane. We dropped off an engine for some airbase out there. Dont really remember any highways and north was generally anywhere between a compass heading of 315 to 045. Maybe Ill get by there one day. Well have to see.

This post was edited

John several I cleared an acre or so of never touched overgrown whatnot, brush, oak limbs. The area was laden with poison ivy. 100 yr old oak trees and the ivy vines themselves were a 1" diameter gosh I don't know how old that growth was.
It took most the summer to make this look like a state park but my goal but to knock back the Ivy which was creeping into our yard and Luanns garden.

That girl can look out a window and get it, me it bothers me not. Guess I am the guy buy default in charge of poison ivy.
living where we do I still have to keep at it as to me it's a annoying forever weed.

This post was edited

My former house in SW Georgia had a poison ivy forest on the west edge of the property. It was along the river bottom and the stuff was everywhere. I cleaned / cleared the bushes and undergrowth and the vines were literally ground cover afterwards. Later, they were mowed & sprayed with some vine killing herbicide. It worked ok and the following winter, the entire area was burned off. It took several attempts but it was finally bested, or at least temporarily kept at bay. I later moved so was unable to check on it, probably a good thing! I did learn that you never burn it green as the smoke contains the stuff that makes you break out and can wreak havoc on your lungs. Got lucky on that one.

This post was edited