Self timer

So far all my nude pics are taken with my Canon T5 Rebel camera and a tripod,

This topic was edited
RE:Self timer

Do you ever use a wireless remote when you take pictures? I ask because I have seen some how-to videos from people on Youtube (taking clothed photos of course) in which they show how to use a remote and hide in in the palm of the hand. I had success in the past taking photos with the self timer and that was in 2007. Some of the more modern digital cameras have larger LCD screens that can be turned facing a person. I am just wondering if the remote is a good option.

This post was edited

I have had some success using my mobile phone to control my GoPro. The advantage is that you can see the pose and framing before pressing the button but, of course, the phone is difficult to conceal.
I have attached the first three pictures I took when I first had the camera to see how it worked and one I took five years later.

This post was edited

I use both my phone and an Olympus camera with a remote at times. I find it helpful to still set them on a timer and multiple shot when using the remote. It gives you a second to palm the remote. Ofcourse you have to be willing to stand there for a bit longer which may not be ideal for every situation.

This post was edited

Yes, I use a remote and I also have an app on my phone that controls my Canon EOS RP. Both work great, when taking distance shots. The phone app shows me what the camera sees.

This post was edited