Old guy thinks we should not be afraid to be nude.

Live in the moutains of North Carolina .care giver for my wife with ms .so when I get a chance I go for a nude walk,
I almost hope I will get caught by some one with cloths that is not shocked.natural is not alien .have good places to go in the nude .wish I had a friend male or female to slip away to non sexual nudity.most guys think I am gay if I want to go naked with them .I am not but love one own nude

This topic was edited
RE:Old guy thinks we should not be afraid to be nude.

I'd enjoy hiking naked with you friend. I live near Marion,N.C., and am free to travel, as I have been widowed for 12 years. I'm NOT interested in any sexual stuff, just a friend who enjoys nudity, as much as I do. Let me know if you might be interested. Harry

This post was edited

I know what you mean. I wish I had a friend that I could go to nude places with. I went to a nude beach recently and someone on line said not to talk with single men since I was there single or people would think I was gay. I said hi to a number of couples but all I got was a few nods.

I would suggest trying to do what I sometimes do,
Start a conversation with another male there alone.
Mention early that you are there by yourself because you like to go to nude beaches but your wife doesn't.

This post was edited

Not certified yet ,but not important if I can make nude friends .can get away for walks in the woods for couple hours in the morning.let me know if you are in the area of Franklin nc.

This post was edited

Not certified yet ,but not important if I can make nude friends .can get away for walks in the woods for couple hours in the morning.let me know if you are in the area of Franklin nc.

This post was edited

My boyfriend and I went camping in Morrow Mountain last October, and we both took advantage of being nude because we were the only ones there. It was backpack camping, so we slept in a tent. It might have been a bad idea during the night because it got very chilly. However, we didn't walk the trails nude, nor did we even walk the trails since we didn't get to the campsite until just before dark. We had thought about walking the trail in the morning with clothing on, but unfortunately, something came up and we had to leave. We've been talking about trying to find a nudist campground, colony, resort, or even a beach, but like you, we don't know many people with whom we could easily talk about it.

This post was edited

I think most men, including me, would enjoy many aspects of life more if we didnt worry that others might think we are gay. At 80 Ive reached the point where I dont care what others think of me mostly because I realize that others arent really thinking much about me. People think mostly about themselves. Enjoy the time you have and dont worry about what others might think because they really dont care.

This post was edited

Amen brother! Walk free and enjoy every where you can.

This post was edited

Spring is just around the corner ,maybe we can take a walk some time.

This post was edited