Advise ?

Hello, Im a 22 year old male who has recently experienced my first time at a public campground.

Unfortunately/embarrassingly I notice my penis kept leaking pre cum (excessively) even thought it was flaccid and I wasnt aroused.

I have experienced nudism in one on one scenarios and never in such open environment even then I still leak.

Is there a reason why? Could some please offer some advise ? Its embarrassing and I dont want other people to think its intentional!

Thanks Im advance

This topic was edited
RE:Advise ?

Its not really something you can control. Its natural and if you arent aroused and playing with yourself, it shouldnt be a problem. Its just something that happens. Dont be shameful if it. Some people are more prone to leakage than others.

This post was edited

You may just have to deal with it because of nerves for the first time. I just try to be discreet and wiping it. And depending on what kind of resort youre at it may also depend.

This post was edited

I have the same thing happening. Ive learned its natural and just to be discrete when it happens and wipe it away. When we are naked it can ignite all the senses and our bodies react to that naturally. I used to be embarrassed and think that it only happened to me. Then I realized its quite common. Now I embrace it because in other situations it can come in handy (without going into too much detail here).

This post was edited

Happens to us all at one time or another. I'll pass on the advise I was given many years ago. Which was, "Don't make a big deal of it. It's a part of nature and you can always roll over and lay on your front." I remember the first time it happened to me and I was mortified but the the father of the friend I was with gave me that advice. He says even he leaked now and again. Just prove that you are health and enjoying the view.

This post was edited