RE:Pool Maintenance

Fortunately living in south Mississippi we had a screen pool enclosure installed a few years ago, eliminated the leaf problem in the pool and the deer fly/horse fly/wasp problem. It was expensive but definitely worth the cost.

We had one of them around 2 sides of the pool in a house we rented in Florida for a week. The other 2 sides were the outside walls of the house.

This post was edited

We just had the first test of our new robotic pool cleaner; it appears to work great! I am normally a little skeptical of these things as our last two, though they received good Sam*s reviews, worked only marginally. They vacuumed ok but would regularly get stuck. Our new one is a Aiper Seagull Pro from Amazon and does an excellent job. I took it off the battery charger this morning, stuck it in the pool and waited. It took it a minute or so to get started but then made regular passes, both long & short axis and cleaned the bottom well. The best part was that it picked up the tiny acorn nut pieces without any problem; I didnt see even one on the bottom afterwards. I left it in the pool for about an hour or so & then cleaned the screen. Well repeat the process tomorrow & see how it does but so far I am impressed. I did want to pass along this information in case someone else is looking. Maybe this will help.

This post was edited

Anyone ever work on someone else's pool nude?

This post was edited

Wish i had a pool

This post was edited