North Texas locations

I'm looking for recommendations. I used to frequent Ponderosa outside of Wiils Point, but they went textile several years ago. Since then I have been to Bluebonnet a couple of times, but very infrequently. I think I've only been twice since Ponderosa changed to textile. I've just been a home nudist since then. I have never been to Wildwood. I have a fairly new friend who wants to try out social nudism. For those who have been to both, would you recommend Bluebonnet or Wildwood? And why? TIA

This topic was edited
RE:North Texas locations

Wildwood is a really relaxed and welcoming environment. Owners and staff are friendly and the place is very well kept.
Only been to Blue Bonnet once. We were treated as outsiders and just had a creepy feel to it. It was not a relaxing trip at all.

This post was edited

We have been to both. Wildwood is, by far, the nicer of the two. It is well kept and managed. BB is showing its age, a drunk crowd took over the pool area and some jackass was creeping my wife out (she didn't tell me until later). We haven't been in 3-4 years so things could have changed but we won't go back to see.

This post was edited

Regarding Bluebonnet and Wildwood, which are just over a mile from each other, it goes just back to what you are looking for in your nudist experience. Bluebonnet is been around longer than Wildwood so their facilities are older. Wildwood came about when former members of Bluebonnet wanted other aspects of nudism. The building at Wildwood is newer along with the two pools. Wildwood has taken over the years to improve the facilities while Bluebonnet not as much. Both have great trails that are used for their 5K run/walk each year (Wildwood in April, Bluebonnet in September). The difference comes in that Wildwood it is nude only while Bluebonnet is clothing optional. Regarding individuals at each one, I talk to almost everyone and in general individuals are friendly at both, though I've yet to encounter drunk individuals at Wildwood as I did at Bluebonnet (which can happen anywhere). I just avoided him.

This post was edited

Done, I agree. I failed to mention the people we met during the potluck at BB were great. It was the few bad apples there that ruined for us and especially the missus.

This post was edited

I havent been to Wildwood, but the few times I have visited Bluebonnet, it was nice. I believe BB frowns upon genitalia jewelry and only females have clothing optional privileges. The 5K at BB was fantastic. Good people, fun and food.

This post was edited