Cypress Cove for 1st week of May.

Hi all,

We are Tony and Maria and new to the group. We are traveling from Niagara Falls, Ont area to Cypress Cove in Kissimmee, Florida in our "new to us trailer" and wondering if anyone can suggest nudist sites along the way. (especially as we head back)

Thoughts?

Tony (and Maria)

This topic was edited
RE:Cypress Cove for 1st week of May.

We will be at Cypress Cove May 3rd-7th with members of our Suncoast Naturists group...hope we can meet you both there.
Al & Darlene

This post was edited

Check our Suwannee Valley Resort in White Springs, FL about 10 miles east of I-75 at the State Farmers Market exit. You can find their site on the web; they are good folks and work hard at keeping their place nice. I have been several times & enjoyed it. Do call ahead for availability.

This post was edited

Thanks Al and Darlene...we arrive on the 2nd and leave on the 6th. Looking forward to meeting you both! Tony (and Maria)

This post was edited

Thanks John!

This post was edited

Youre most welcome; enjoy yourselves!

This post was edited

I concur about checking our Suwannee Valley Resort (SVR). It's a great place with very friendly and helpful staff. We just finished a Thursday through Sunday visit and we 100% recommend SVR. Additionally, if you are current or former military, LE, or first responder they offer discounts.

This post was edited

I concur about checking our Suwannee Valley Resort (SVR). It's a great place with very friendly and helpful staff. We just finished a Thursday through Sunday visit and we 100% recommend SVR. Additionally, if you are current or former military, LE, or first responder they offer discounts.

Great stuff! Thanks for the recommend!

This post was edited

Go to the aanr website. They have a map of all the aanr-affiliated clubs. If you are coming down I-95, I suggest a detour in Virginia to White Tail Resort in Ivor, about 45 min SE of Richmond. Lots of places for trailers/RVs, but you will need to book in advance for sure. Try to go on a weekend.

This post was edited

Go to the aanr website. They have a map of all the aanr-affiliated clubs. If you are coming down I-95, I suggest a detour in Virginia to White Tail Resort in Ivor, about 45 min SE of Richmond. Lots of places for trailers/RVs, but you will need to book in advance for sure. Try to go on a weekend.

Thanks very much. We are going to be traveling more to the west (down 1-75 for starters) because we are pulling our 26' trailer and we've been told it will be an easier (less hilly) route for us.

We will for sure try to check them out on a future trip...we've heard of them through others!

Tony

This post was edited

Empire Haven, Pennsylvan Health Society, Pine Tree Associates, Sunny Rest, Beechwood. Obviously them all depend on which way you take to Florida. We are near Buffalo, NY

This post was edited