Driving nude

I try to make a nude drive at least once a week. More so when its warm out. I drive a pickup and this seems to be a great option. Any others do the same? Any pointers?

This topic was edited
RE:Driving nude

I enjoy occasionally driving nude on a local scenic hwy in my truck ! Windows down, not much traffic! I don't get many looks when driving without a shirt in the Summertime , it gets so freaking HOT ! THE most exciting part is getting back in the neighborhood and getting out of the truck and going inside the house without being seen !

This post was edited

Sounds like a great plan. Getting out without being seen is always the deal breaker

This post was edited

Sounds like a great plan. Getting out without being seen is always the deal breaker

That's the main reason why I don't drive nude.
Trying to determine where and how to dress and undress.

This post was edited

I enjoy occasionally driving nude on a local scenic hwy in my truck ! Windows down, not much traffic! I don't get many looks when driving without a shirt in the Summertime , it gets so freaking HOT ! THE most exciting part is getting back in the neighborhood and getting out of the truck and going inside the house without being seen !

I rarely drive with a shirt on in warm weather.

This post was edited

The ideal nude driving adventure: late at night; in a pickup truck; with tented windows; on a rural two lane road (or interstate) with minimal streetlights; with clothing that can be quickly put on; sober and non-erratic driving; with all running, brake, and headlights working. Don't attract the attention of law enforcement and you should be able to enjoy a comfortable experience.

If you want to do it the risky way: buy a convertible, put the top down, drive around blowing the horn in a city screaming "look at me, look at me" at noon with no clothes in the car. Not recommended by the way.

Just my $.02 worth.

This post was edited

Go nude once you get out on the open road - no problem and if worried just keep your shorts or something near to throw over your lap. Even if a trooper drives by they won't know you are naked if lay shirt or shorts over you. Will love the feeling though and remember to put shorts on before you enter the gas station (not trying to get arrested).
Can also wear short shorts when shopping to see what reactions you get. I have some with a bunch of holes in them I have worn. Fun to see peoples reactions. Also now walk the dog with a longer shirt on and nothing under just to see if can get by. Only been seen once. AustinJohn

This post was edited

I'll drive home nude from the resort. Once naked it's hard to put those clothes back on! I drive a sports car. My route from the resort is mostly freeway. Very exciting!

This post was edited

Hey minimalist.........stop playing around with this subject, and just go do it!! Warm weather is here now, step out man. People don't look anyway, and even if they did, the chances of something actually happening while on the road are slim to none at best! Just do it

This post was edited

I agree with you Dan. Take the big boy pants off and drive nude. People nowadays are to busy looking at their phones driving to notice someone driving naked. Driving naked is fun.

This post was edited

I agree with you Dan. Take the big boy pants off and drive nude. People nowadays are to busy looking at their phones driving to notice someone driving naked. Driving naked is fun.
So do I.
Even pedestrians walking by when stopped at traffic lights or pedestrian crossings don't seem to notice.

This post was edited