RE:Nude Beach fishing

Every time I have gone to Playalinda there has been people fishing.

Nude?

Preferably in the nude section but it's not a requirement.
Edit: Well that sounds a bit ambiguous. I meant when you're fishing in the nude section, nudity would be the preferable way to go about it. But nudity is not required.

This post was edited

OK everyone, I went to Pirates Cove between SLO and Pismo Beach. Great beach. It's an awesome nudist beach. Didn't catch anything but I used lures, not fresh bait such as squid, mussel or shrimp. There were a lot of mussel shells washing up though. So, next week, I am going with some fresh bait. Thank you for the replies. Have fun. No selfies - too many people. Mybe next week. But my dick was so cold I could not find it! Looked like a very small minnow, not a great white! LOL.

This post was edited

It's not legal to be on any beach Texas nude, but I usually find a place that's not very busy and fish nude. Keeping an eye out for the Texas Game Wardens.

This post was edited

I guess the Texas City Dike is out of the question! LOL

This post was edited

I guess the Texas City Dike is out of the question! LOL

That's for sure, I don't live far from there but haven't been in over 20 years.

This post was edited

I used to go to McFaden beach just 30 minutes east of Crystal, but apparently the Game Warden is passing out tickets now. Try nude fishing, kayaking and paddle boarding at Emerald Lake Resort in Porter, Tx.

This post was edited

I still rather McFadden beach over Emerald Lake

This post was edited

Gotta go to whatever is available.

This post was edited

It's not legal to be on any beach Texas nude, but I usually find a place that's not very busy and fish nude. Keeping an eye out for the Texas Game Wardens.

Be warned, they are now sitting far off and uso g binoculars to catch people.

This post was edited

We have a small place down in Port Bolivar and at low tides we'll go to the High Island/Mc Fadden area, thongs in hands but never on us unless we see a vehicle approaching

This post was edited