Had a great bromance

Man I miss my bromance partner best year and a half of my life.

This topic was edited
RE:Had a great bromance

Dear friend, I understand you very well - dont know if others had the experience of a bromance partner - I had one that was really cute, nice, great to stay together - but, after each encounter, he takes more or less 1 month to talk again... it was a bit strange, but I understood and never asked him about it... but... it sounds its a issue to males to accept they have a bromance and that could be treated in a easy way... someone had some experience close to this???

And I hope for you, dear friend, that you will find a great "bromancer" soon!!! Big hugs!

Amauri

This post was edited

Yeah nude bromances are the best. I miss having bros that are totally cool with hanging naked. Not too many guys are OK and chill about nudity.

This post was edited

Amauri, I think that sometimes the intensity of the experience is difficult for some men to handle emotionally, and they need that space afterwards. I fall into that category. Maybe part of it is a sense of guilt? They are concerned how society will judge them? Society is a tricky thing because yes, you need to be true to yourself, but you also need a level of conformity to be accepted into the mainstream. I've learned to be grateful for the good times. Cheers to our friends in Brazil!

This post was edited

perfect, friend, I agree with your point of view... I believe that it is by living experiences like these that we gradually make what gives us pleasure to live with more acceptable and normal. Hugs from Brazil

This post was edited

I can totally relate. I had a friend that we really enjoyed spending time together he now ives in Florida. great times hanging out naked together

This post was edited

I can totally relate. I had a friend that we really enjoyed spending time together he now ives in Florida. great times hanging out naked together

This post was edited